Comments

• Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    Those were great. LOL at the satire one! Thanks. :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Options
    weenieweenie Posts: 1,623
    Thanks for those Selena, great articles! Don't worry, you can catch up on your sleep on the flight over..... See you in VA Bch!
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
  • Options
    I_Got_ShitI_Got_Shit Posts: 325
    I liked this line from the second article posted: "Pearl Jam’s base must be big enough for it to play the 16,000-seat Colonial Center, something that not even Hootie has done."

Hear that guys? Not even Hootie!
    *Does not include encore of Garden and Leash.
  • Options
    blondieblue227blondieblue227 Va, USA Posts: 4,508
    'Despite the recent addition of Metallica's library to places such as the iTunes Music Store, Metallica is still fumbling about the Internet.'

i hate them.
    what a bunch of Mo's.

' Vetter's'

??

'grandfathers of grunge'

lol. i kind of like that.
    *~Pearl Jam will be blasted from speakers until morale improves~*

• Options
    I_Got_Shit wrote:
    I liked this line from the second article posted: "Pearl Jam’s base must be big enough for it to play the 16,000-seat Colonial Center, something that not even Hootie has done."

Hear that guys? Not even Hootie!

This article also says that the band has released DOZENS :D of bootlegs since 2000! Who knew?! :)

Oh, and apparently we will all be hoping to hear the hits on our coming-of-age playlists and maybe even a rarity such as Baba O'Riley.

This article amuses me. Ah well, the guy had good intentions. :)
    2003: Toronto
    2005: Kitchener/Hamilton/Toronto
    2006: Toronto 1 & 2
    2008: Hartford/EV Toronto 1 & 2
    2009: Toronto/Philadelphia 3 & 4
    2010: Buffalo
    2011: Montreal/Toronto 1 & 2/Hamilton
    2013: London/Buffalo/Vancouver/Seattle
    2016: Toronto 1 & 2
    2022: Hamilton/Toronto
    2023: EV Seattle 1&2