Options

Into the Wild 2 Disc DVD...

haffajappahaffajappa British Columbia Posts: 5,955
edited January 2008 in The Porch
it comes out february 12 (though amazon says march 5 so it might have been moved). Theres a 2 disc special edition. i wonder what will be on it, and if theres any of the soundtrack in the special bonus features...

who's going to buy it?
not sure if i am or not...
live pearl jam is best pearl jam
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585
    it comes out february 12 (though amazon says march 5 so it might have been moved). Theres a 2 disc special edition. i wonder what will be on it, and if theres any of the soundtrack in the special bonus features...

who's going to buy it?

I pre-ordered it through Amazon and I posted an article the other day I can't remember if it was here or myspace that said that due to the delay on the HD DVD all DVD formats were being pushed to march 4th release.

Don't know what comes on the second DVD but probably insights on the making of the movie, I bought the 2 DVD one. :)
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    HawkshoreHawkshore Posts: 2,147

who's going to buy it?

depends what the features are and how much more it is .........what was the price difference?
    Van 92.07.21 / Van 98.07.19 / Sea 98.07.22 / Tor 98.08.22 / Sea 00.11.06 / Van 03.05.30/ Van 05.09.02/ Gorge 06.07.22 & 23 / EV Van 08.04.02 / Tor 09.08.21 / Sea 09.09.21 & 22 / Van 09.09.25 / Van 11.09.25 / Van 13.12.04 / Pem 16.07.17 / Sea 18.08.10
  • Options
    Hawkshore wrote:
    depends what the features are and how much more it is .........what was the price difference?
    not sure cos i actually saw this in a book that has release dates for the next few monthes (i work at a video store)
    i was bored, seeing what's coming out and it listed 3 available ones... it says there's like a 3 dollar price difference... from the place we order from anyways.
  • Options
    rcsrcs Posts: 711
    Bummer that the release date has been pushed back but I'll be definitely be picking one up (2 DVD) when it comes out. Dont' know what's on the second DVD but I'm sure it'll have some interesting documentary type stuff. It's still playing at a small independent theater here so maybe I'll just go check it out there again to hold me over until it comes out.
    E agora? Faz xixi na mão e deita fora!
  • Options
    Im very excited to purchase this movie. I bet there are just a bunch of interviews on the 2nd disc, and id bet none have to do with ed.
    "The world is dangerous, feel safe here tonight..." EV 9/17/06

38+6 shows at the age of 27 and counting...but still no Undone

My podcast: Hotel Manager Talk- Dedicated to Hotel Employees, tell your friends. http://www.HotelManagerTalk.com
  • Options
    AlessianaAlessiana Posts: 329
    Im very excited to purchase this movie. I bet there are just a bunch of interviews on the 2nd disc, and id bet none have to do with ed.

T'would be a wise move to include him.

I'm just sayin'

Aless

Tell them you love them. Never let the mundane, the unimportant, or worse, the misunderstood, be the final words of parting.

Tell them.
  • Options
    all this talk and i coincidentally just had a customer ask me when the release date was...
    boy did i sound knowledgeable!
  • Options
    Amazon is correct, release date was pushed back from Feb.

Think I will pass on HDDVD version but will be buying normal DVD. Blueray seems to have won the war.
    Lizardking

http://www.myspace.com/lizardkings1

(This Post May Have Been Edited By AT&T)
  • Options
    blondieblue227blondieblue227 Va, USA Posts: 4,508
    i hope it has that Charlie Rose interview. (probaby got the name wrong)
    AND
    that Iconocast special with Sean and John

........i'd be so happy!
    *~Pearl Jam will be blasted from speakers until morale improves~*

• Options
    ill buy it... and watch it on my cousins giant TV! it was a great movie IMO just for the cinematography and music... and im sure eddies music video will probably be on there
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Options
    blondieblue227blondieblue227 Va, USA Posts: 4,508
    sgossard3 wrote:
    ill buy it... and watch it on my cousins giant TV! it was a great movie IMO just for the cinematography and music... and im sure eddies music video will probably be on there

me too.
    my guy has a widescreen.
    may invite a few people over to watch.
    agree, it'll cool to watch the views of alaska on a huge screen.
    *~Pearl Jam will be blasted from speakers until morale improves~*