what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• What the hell am I still doing up? :shock:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • How much better I sleep in his arms... though that doesn't happen often enough
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • How much better I sleep in his arms... though that doesn't happen often enough
    I sleep a lot better after eating a beef 'n' cheddar and some potato cakes....

but thats just me...........
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Today is my Friday...
  • Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,245
    Please don't get sick, please don't get sick, please don't get sick.
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • FinsburyParkCarrotsFinsburyParkCarrots Seattle, WA Posts: 12,223
    Wow, what a couple of months it's been.
  • soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,208
    I am exhausted. And I'm way too old for angst.
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    busy day today...but i am so excited!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    i wish it were friday.....
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

Why does my left elbow hurt....
  • Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,963
    single parent of 3 for five days...not...enough...booze in the...house...need more....beer
    I love to turn you on
    ....just how much beer will Steve need.....
  • RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    Why does my left elbow hurt....
    Tendonitis.
  • halszka123halszka123 Posts: 1,109
    I hate to fall in love. Especially when i feel I'm the only one...
    So now I suffer
    Not 10c member? Have sth to say? write to me - I'll put it on the forum
    halszka123@op.pl
    it's only fucking 3:30....!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:
    why is it this week, at least while i am at work....seems to be taking foorrrrrreeeevvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrr to pass, it's like a time warp! boredom at work is NOT a good thing.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,225
    I am frustrated my boss told me yesterday we are no longer going to observe the friday after thanksgiving and christmas eve as holidays with our company.

This means either myself or the others account manager will have to be there. I will still be able to go on Thanksgiving flight, but now i'll be leaving work at 5pm on christmas eve to drive 6 hours. So i will get to my parents around 11pm or after and somehow have to wake up in the christmas spirit.

I'm selfish. I should be happy just to have a job, but this bothers me. I work business to business sales calls... no one will be in their office those days. :(
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,208
    who the hell schedules an outdoor concert in cleveland in october? i'm going to freeze my nuts off at this show tonight and i already feel kinda sick the last few days. the things we do for women...
  • Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,963
    ....just how much beer will Steve need.....

no kidding. got any? :o:D
    I love to turn you on
  • I'm about to tailor my cover letter and apply to another job. But I can't help but think it's yet another futile attempt. Hence why I'm on the boards instead of actually working on my cover letter...
    edited October 2009
    intodeep wrote:
    I am frustrated my boss told me yesterday we are no longer going to observe the friday after thanksgiving and christmas eve as holidays with our company.

This means either myself or the others account manager will have to be there. I will still be able to go on Thanksgiving flight, but now i'll be leaving work at 5pm on christmas eve to drive 6 hours. So i will get to my parents around 11pm or after and somehow have to wake up in the christmas spirit.

I'm selfish. I should be happy just to have a job, but this bothers me. I work business to business sales calls... no one will be in their office those days. :(

well for this year, are you ok?
    well...at least with christmas. christmas falls on a friday this year, so unless you have to work saturdays, you should be ok. thanksgiving, yea, SOL. and hey, i feel for you. i worked retail many years, so remember full well working those days. and even now, while i am off, my husband is never off then...and not even the day after christmas this year...b/c he does work saturdays.

and sure, you're right....thankful to have a job and all that....and sure, always people worse off than you...but none the less, it is a-ok to mourn the loss of something that you enjoyed.

and it's ONLY 4:15. this workday simply will. not. end. :x :x :x

*edit - sorry, i am an idiot. :oops: didn;t read properly. you were speaking of christmas EVE. gotcha. damn, i never knew anyone who got christmas eve off as a firm holiday, only the day after. we at most get 2 hour early leave. however, i cannot complain this year, they gave us an extra floating holiday, plus 2 additional holidays we must use between christmas and new years, so basically...they want us all to take off that week between, and it will only 'cost' us each one vacation day to have 10 days in a row off.
    Post edited by decides2dream on
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    12-21-2012 :shock:
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    3961013303_861ea4f458.jpg
  • YourDirtisMyfoodYourDirtisMyfood Boston Posts: 4,377
    did the person making the biggest decision of their life quit their job to see a PJ concert?
    did the person making the biggest decision of their life quit their job to see a PJ concert?

we think so. he has not confirmed nor denied.

but someone said that he did go to see them.
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
    the wolf wrote:

that someone being him!! now he's looking for a job in a library
    norm wrote:
    the wolf wrote:

that someone being him!! now he's looking for a job in a library

that's right ! i forgot about the library gig.
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
    norm wrote:

way to rub it in. :twisted:

seriously, i am happy for you and ALL who have had shows thus far....tho it's not outside my mind that i will be in attendance for what will more than likely be their last appearance in the continental US for 2009. :mrgreen:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632
    That I'm glad tomorrow's Friday and the hockey game I'm going to on Saturday. Go Devils! :D
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
    norm wrote:

way to rub it in. :twisted:

seriously, i am happy for you and ALL who have had shows thus far....tho it's not outside my mind that i will be in attendance for what will more than likely be their last appearance in the continental US for 2009. :mrgreen:

yeah well you asked what is on my mind ;) :P

man i need to win the lottery, run drugs, contract killing...something to get me to philly (never in my life would thought i'd ever say that) :shock: :mrgreen::mrgreen: