Options

Toronto Night 1-- Guy from India

pjten77pjten77 Posts: 225
edited August 2008 in The Porch
So we're hanging out at Massey Hall all afternoon, and this guy comes up to us and he's from India. He got tickets to Montreal and flew over to see Eddie. Now he's trying to score a ticket for Toronto. Nice Guy, we even went to the fundraiser with him and had a few wobbly pops.

Ends up he gets 7th row and is one of the people holding Eddie up when he leaned into the crowd. Just awesome.

I was really stoked for that guy. We kept saying he was a crazy fan for flying all the way from India just for Eddie and not the whole band. But I'm glad it worked out for him!!

Also I sat next to a guy who was from New Zealand who is travelling Canada and came to see the show. I thought North American fans were hardcore. But these guys take the prize!!
Toronto-96/Barrie-98/Pittsburgh-00/Toronto-00/Buffalo-03/Toronto-03/Kitchener-05/Toronto-05/Hamilton-05/Toronto I-06/Toronto 2-06/E.V. Toronto- 08/ Toronto- 09/Buffalo-10/Hamilton- 11/ London- 13/ Buffalo- 13/Detroit- 14/Ottawa-16/Toronto II-16/Fenway I & II- 16
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    mjbmjb Posts: 1,315
    Happy to hear he got passed to usher gestapo that blocked access to the stage at the encore breaks. They were hardcore.
  • Options
    lowlight10lowlight10 Posts: 619
    he's on here. i was trying to help him find him a ticket yesterday on the board. his ID is varunj.

glad he got in.
    -

"In your case, I'll check my brain at the door and we'll start even, okay?"

Have you thanked a taper today?