take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Thank ya!
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    Whats on my mind is
    Wasn't that white stripes 7 nation army that chuck liddel tangoed to the other nite on "dancing"
    and if so how bout supersonic and the quick step
    just keep picturing that when I hear the song
  • libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632
    pandora wrote:
    Whats on my mind is
    Wasn't that white stripes 7 nation army that chuck liddel tangoed to the other nite on "dancing"
    and if so how bout supersonic and the quick step
    just keep picturing that when I hear the song

lol, that was weird. I keep waiting for them to bust out some PJ.
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
  • Trying to decide whether or not my marriage is worth saving.
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,208
    payday rules.
  • Trying to decide whether or not my marriage is worth saving.

:shock:
    Trying to decide whether or not my marriage is worth saving.
    just really mad I hope
  • norm wrote:
    hot panini sounds dirty

it's italian, so of course it does.... :mrgreen:

i'm already thinking of pizza, wine and DVD tonight! 8-)
    and it's only 11 am..... :|

btw - conor, i thought of you this morning as i saw 7-10 people of various etnicities, ages, shapes and sizes....all wearing leather jackets. ;)

Trying to decide whether or not my marriage is worth saving.

ouch!
    :(

think long and hard my friend, and then think some more....perhaps counseling together/solo....whatever. i wish you the best...
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,208
    btw - conor, i thought of you this morning as i saw 7-10 people of various etnicities, ages, shapes and sizes....all wearing leather jackets. ;)

And I thought of you when I went out to the E 4th district for happy hour last night and saw only 1 leather jacket in 3 hours... worn by the most mullet/ponytail sporting redneck I ever saw ;)
  • btw - conor, i thought of you this morning as i saw 7-10 people of various etnicities, ages, shapes and sizes....all wearing leather jackets. ;)

And I thought of you when I went out to the E 4th district for happy hour last night and saw only 1 leather jacket in 3 hours... worn by the most mullet/ponytail sporting redneck I ever saw ;)

He must have hailed from the town I live in, where it appears the pecking order starts with the person with the most outrageous mullet/NASCAR windbreaker combination.
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    i'd really love to talk to my Dad again. some days are easier than other when dealing with losing him. this is one of the hard days.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • btw - conor, i thought of you this morning as i saw 7-10 people of various etnicities, ages, shapes and sizes....all wearing leather jackets. ;)

that makes me think, i am glad to be a metro area new yorker. :D
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• I'd like to know who thought it was a great idea to attach a toy car to the front of grocery carts so kids can "drive" while mom tries to steer the damn thing through the crowded grocery store. :x
  • why the hell did i bother cooking when my 3 boys are

1.eating at it like its dogfood aged 6 3/4
    2. sniffing it and looking like its going to bit him.. 4 year old
    3. throwing like a shotput 16 months..

joy
    why the hell did i bother cooking when my 3 boys are

1.eating at it like its dogfood aged 6 3/4
    2. sniffing it and looking like its going to bit him.. 4 year old
    3. throwing like a shotput 16 months..

joy
    enjoy!
    and boys love their mamas! forever
  • normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    I'd like to know who thought it was a great idea to attach a toy car to the front of grocery carts so kids can "drive" while mom tries to steer the damn thing through the crowded grocery store. :x

don't get me started on those fucking nuisances :evil: :evil:
  • normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • I hate wearing sandals in the morning, then walking outside to figure it's cold outside. Your toes are the first to know. :|
  • YourDirtisMyfoodYourDirtisMyfood Boston Posts: 4,377
    I like how some gas stations now have tv's on top of the pumps to watch while you're pumping gas. Surprised it took this long to think of it because it's a great advertising opportunity.
    I hate wearing sandals in the morning, then walking outside to figure it's cold outside. Your toes are the first to know. :|

unless you're nude and then your peeps are the first to know. :mrgreen: :oops:
  • What is on my mind???

I am once again pondering.....How some people are so full of shit, that it is coming out of their fucking ears...

Also those same people live in a fucking make believe world....
    And expect the rest of us to believe their bullshit...And just ignore the fact, they have no fucking clue what reality is.....

That is whats on my mind....

But now reality has set in...
    And I am off to work...
    So I can put food on the table...
    Pay my bills...
    Put money in the bank....
    And maybe buy a new pair of shoes......
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
    What is on my mind???

I am once again pondering.....How some people are so full of shit, that it is coming out of their fucking ears...

And expect the rest of us to believe their bullshit...And just ignore the fact, they have no fucking clue what reality is.....

And I am off to work...
    Pay my bills...

care to elaborate, speedy?
  • What is on my mind???

And I am off to work...
    Pay my bills...

I hate when you hold back. I really wish you would tell us how you REALLY feel! Open up my firend...Let it out!
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    mfc2006 wrote:
    i'd really love to talk to my Dad again. some days are easier than other when dealing with losing him. this is one of the hard days.

sorry man.

I know what you mean though. my Mom died in 98 and Dad in 06 and every now and then still, I get that overwhelming feeling of needing to talk to them.

it sucks.

stay strong.
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    the wolf wrote:
    mfc2006 wrote:

sorry man.
    I know what you mean though. my Mom died in 98 and Dad in 06 and every now and then still, I get that overwhelming feeling of needing to talk to them.
    it sucks.

stay strong.

thanks a lot. it was strange...i was walking to my first class when i could have sworn i heard his voice somewhere in the crowd of people near me. he's been on my mind all day. thanks again.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    Wondering about the not-too-distant future.
  • I should go to bed
    If a man speaks in a forest and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?