Options

Framed posters for sale or potentially trade - Chicago area only

KyleBKyleB Posts: 75
edited June 2008 in The Porch
Hi Everyone,

I've got the following posters for trade towards a ticket or two to one of the Vedder shows in Chicago. Would have to do pick-up/drop-off of the framed pieces. Would discuss details further with any interested parties.

The framing jobs were quite expensive and look really nice.

http://s46.photobucket.com/albums/f133/kylebicking/PJ%20Posters/

Ottawa Poster is unavailable, as it is being donated to the Wishlist Foundation raffle in Chicago.

Thanks, send PMs please.
-Kyle

PS - Mods feel free to delete if this post is against the forum rules. I apologize in advance if I am breaking a forum rule, but I have a hard time understanding what is acceptable sometimes on these boards - some people post some hateful stuff.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Hi Everyone,

Posters are all still available. Pretty flexible on prices as long as the offer was fair. Email or PM.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  • Options
    PRL1JAMPRL1JAM Posts: 782
    damn, seems like everyone is unloading their posters these days. I wish I had the funds because that Borgata is fucking beautiful.
  • Options
    mjbmjb Posts: 1,314
    damn, seems like everyone is unloading their posters these days. I wish I had the funds because that Borgata is fucking beautiful.

True - sign of the times maybe? Its like ebay around here. Mods should just put up a poster section in this forum already.
  • Options
    For me it's just trying to get a little extra cash to put towards the mortgage. I'm keeping my Gorge poster, which is even better looking that all the others. Hopefully someone is interested in these. I'd work a pretty nice deal for all four.
  • Options
    Hey Everyone,

Trying to trade a poster or two maybe for two tickets to one of the Vedder shows in Chicago. If interested, let me know!

Thanks!
    -Kyle