Options

Please play "Satan's Bed" in Mansfield!!!!!

Lennon_CobainLennon_Cobain Posts: 704
edited June 2008 in The Porch
C'mon guys, Boston (Mansfield) has never had the pleasure of witnessing "Satan's Bed" live. It's the one song that I would most want to hear. I'll be at both shows, so make me proud. :)

Since we somehow got on the topic of what I would like to hear, how about "Gimme Some Truth" or a snazzy cover of The Beatles' "Strawberry Fields Forever."
"I'll end up alone like I began..."

"You need the patience of like a National Geographic photographer sitting underneath the bush in a tent, trying to get a picture of zebras fucking or something for the first time." -Eddie Vedder
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    dannydanny Posts: 2,271
    C'mon guys, Boston (Mansfield) has never had the pleasure of witnessing "Satan's Bed" live. It's the one song that I would most want to hear. I'll be at both shows, so make me proud. :)

Since we somehow got on the topic of what I would like the hear, how about "Gimme Some Truth" or a snazzy cover of The Beatles' "Strawberry Fields Forever."

hope they do what a song!
    danny d
  • Options
    Bumpin' it up!

"You need the patience of like a National Geographic photographer sitting underneath the bush in a tent, trying to get a picture of zebras fucking or something for the first time." -Eddie Vedder
  • Options
    I got what I was looking for. Thanks Pearl Jam!