Anyone in the Chicagoland Area get theirs yet?

2»

Comments

• 8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    81 wrote:
    so three confirms and one negative. i like my chances. :lol:

if i get it, i'd invite given to fly over to listen to it, but it appears he is a cubs fan and i have a strict limit on the number of cubs fans allowed in my house. :mrgreen:

that's ok, I'd have an inferiority complex anyways since I didnt go to THE Ohio State University.

:lol:

off the record, i went to Toledo. However, i did grow up in Ohio adn the Buckeyes are to Ohioians as the Bears are to Chicago. :D
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    I'm in Des Plaines and it's IN! I can't to blast it through my speakers :)

odds just go better. 4-1 80% chance i get mine. :lol: with my luck and now karma for busting on the cubs, i won't get it until next week. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • SCRIBLING C-MENTSCRIBLING C-MENT Springfield, IL Posts: 248
    Nothing down state in Springfield, ugh hopefully tomorrow on my 30th birthday, I guess it would be a good present to myself.
  • Laf9124Laf9124 Posts: 342
    I went to The Ohio State Univ for Grad School, and am from <gasp> Michigan! Go Bucks! Go Bears! Eh on the Cubs!
  • smobeesmobee Valparaiso Indiana Posts: 178
    Nope.
    Laf9124 wrote:
    I went to The Ohio State Univ for Grad School, and am from <gasp> Michigan! Go Bucks! Go Bears! Eh on the Cubs!

it's ok to be from Michigan, just as long as you are not a wolverine fan. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    odds are not 4-2 :?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Got mine today in Lombard!
    WHITE SOX WHITE SOX GO GO WHITE SOX
  • jck33jck33 Posts: 39
    YES! today!!!!
    6-2 :D

it appears if you have a cubs related avatar your are fucked. :mrgreen:

just kidding guys. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,876
    81 wrote:

that's a given, but now you dont get the album early either.
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
    81 wrote:

that's a given, but now you dont get the album early either.

:lol:

i'll find out in about 35 minutes.

hopefully i will be :D and not :(
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • KyleBKyleB Posts: 75
    Got mine in Lakeview....
    7-2 now. i'm really liking my odds.

listenting to chicago 1 why go

why go home
    why go home

to get backspacer :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    81 wrote:
    7-2 now. i'm really liking my odds.

listenting to chicago 1 why go

why go home
    why go home

to get backspacer :lol:

haha I'm leaving work now....BACKSPACER
  • BACKSPACER IS IN CHICAGO!!!
    Logan Sq in Chicago and mine didn't come! Effin mailman. Lakeview is 2 'hoods over, and it got there.
  • I got mine today and I'm in Lakeview as well.
    streamwood has it. :mrgreen:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,329
    Nothing in south burbs. :cry:
    Near to death.
    Here to die.
    Scared alive.
  • mattcozmattcoz Chicago Posts: 2,158
    I got mine!! :mrgreen:

My favorite piece of art in the booklet is the stem cell mouse and ear. :P
    saturday mail is here and still nothing (north burbs of Chicago), while many have had it since thursday. shouldnt be this much difference in delivery time for people in the same area. suspicious.

glad I waited and didnt listen to the "pre-release" :roll:
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,722
    saturday mail is here and still nothing (north burbs of Chicago), while many have had it since thursday. shouldnt be this much difference in delivery time for people in the same area. suspicious.

glad I waited and didnt listen to the "pre-release" :roll:

Really??? Still havent gotten it?? Thats crazy. I got mine yesterday. At least theyre streaming it online for you to listen to, btu its still not the same.
    Really??? Still havent gotten it?? Thats crazy. I got mine yesterday. At least theyre streaming it online for you to listen to, btu its still not the same.

I refuse to have my first listen be mp3 or an online stream. I'll be listening to the real thing tonight after the AIC show. was hoping I'd get to experience the artwork and everything, but I'm not waiting til Monday.
    bummer

it is suprising that it hasn't shown up since just about every part of teh city has checked in.

hopefully it comes monday
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Vedd Hedd wrote:
    Nothing in south burbs. :cry:
    yep, got mine in the south burbs yesterday
    and you're in a neighboring burb so your's shoulda been there yesterday, too.
    WEIRD

sorry V.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Get it now, get enough, before its gone, let's everybody carry on, carry on....
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    www.wishlistfoundation.org
    WE WANT YOU!!!!
    join the street team
    http://wishlistfoundation.fancorps.com

"headphones are highly recommended...." Jeff Ament
  • Got mine Friday (Hoffman Estates)

Pretty much stuck on Unthought Known... :D
    Mail's not here yet, but the cd is for sale now at a record store on Wolcott/Chicago Ave. I forget the name, but I grabbed a Backspacer there last night. Patience clearly isn't my best virtue, and I wasn't about to hear it for the first time on Myspace. They had more..