Options

Never seen this before

CorduroyGCorduroyG Posts: 23
edited July 2008 in The Porch
Breath from Camden '03, this is definitely filmed by the road crew, same type of footage and angles as touring band and the live at the garden dvds

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3UzDF7wamY&feature=related
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776
    never seen that before. not sure what that's about... you are right looks just like LATG.

that youtube user has the best PJ videos.
  • Options
    UncleNeilUncleNeil Posts: 120
    i would say its definately NOT filmed by anyone who is 'with' the band. its the 'in-house' feed for the video screens. i have the double dvd's (for both nights), and whoever shot it/directed/chose the shots barely shows anything except eddie for the entire video. its actually a little annoying.

however, i think this 7/5 has the greatest Evenflow Mike solo in it. I watch that all the time. Eddie probably left the stage, otherwise the video would be of eddie watching mike play the solo :)

there are a ton of pro-shot camden dvd's that circulate (The Who, ZZ Top, Neil Young to name a few) - someone from the inside circulated them.
    Bridge Benefit 99, 01, 03, 04 (EV), 06
    Las Vegas 03, 06, MSG I & II - 2008
    Halloween Philadelphia, MSG II 2010
  • Options
    CorduroyGCorduroyG Posts: 23
    Ahh that definitely makes sense, still looks alot like the other "official" pj dvds though, especially the angles from down front looking up at the band.

Would love to get the dvds for both of those shows!!
  • Options
    CorduroyG wrote:
    Would love to get the dvds for both of those shows!!

these are not hard to come by. the second night though, is slightly out of sync (unless there is a updated version)

the dvd author also used the sbd boot audio, so they sound perfect.
  • Options
    ** just checked my notes. i was wrong

the 7/6 show is the one with the amazing MM Evenflow solo while the 7/5 show is the one that is out of sync.