Options

uk tour tickets

meekermeeker Posts: 3
edited July 2009 in The Porch
does anyone know if the tickets for the uk shows have been released yet??
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,354
    meeker wrote:
    does anyone know if the tickets for the uk shows have been released yet??
    sold out already,,if we are talking about the same thing,,exept the 11-8 extra show,,the pre-sale not yet for 10c members..
    http://www.pearljam.com/news/pearl-jam- ... ush-aug-11
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    meekermeeker Posts: 3
    no i mean do the fans have their tickets in hand ive bought one from ebay and i dont have it yet
  • Options
    asher7asher7 Posts: 85
    This depends on which site your ebay seller got their tickets from. If it's ticketmaster they may well have recieved them, but it different sites release them at different times. Best to ask the seller this question. If they got them from the TEN CLUB they wont be able to get them till pick up from box office on the day of the gig, and 10C vow to cancel any of their tickets that are resold.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,354
    meeker wrote:
    no i mean do the fans have their tickets in hand ive bought one from ebay and i dont have it yet
    10c tickets u take them in the day of the concert,,in ebay if the seller have it cant send u,,or he waits ticketmaster to send it to him,,it depends..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”