Options

Will PJ ever simulcast a live concert on net???

smobeesmobee Valparaiso Indiana Posts: 178
edited July 2009 in The Porch
That would F'ing rule! Who wouldn't pay $20 to see one of the Philly shows live at home if you can't be there in person? I have no idea how hard and exspensive it would be for them to pull it off, but if you can watch the UFC live on your computer, why not a Pearl Jam concert?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    they did it with loollapalooza in 2007
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • Options
    smobeesmobee Valparaiso Indiana Posts: 178
    One they do on their own, from a tour they're on, without worries of being censored. I forgot about the Palooza show too.
  • Options
    touringfantouringfan Posts: 568
    I went to the HOB Orlando show in 2003 and I know it was streamed on the net. However, I dont think it was streamed live and I believe it was at a later date. I dont recall but I do recall that it was a fun show and I had dead center on the rail.
    baby boomers selling you rumors of their history, forcing youth away from the truth of what's real today.
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,396
    There was also a show in Letterman's theater that was streamed onto the web. I think it was in 2006?
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    PJammin'PJammin' Posts: 1,770
    touringfan wrote:
    I went to the HOB Orlando show in 2003 and I know it was streamed on the net. However, I dont think it was streamed live and I believe it was at a later date. I dont recall but I do recall that it was a fun show and I had dead center on the rail.

you got an ed guitar pick too. ;)
    I died. I died and you just stood there. I died and you watched. I died and you walked by and said no. I'm dead.
  • Options
    touringfantouringfan Posts: 568
    PJammin' wrote:
    touringfan wrote:

you got an ed guitar pick too. ;)

After we rocked Green Disease like it was our jobs. We (the group of us) also got the wine, the set list, and matt's sticks. That was a damn good day wasnt it? I wish I had a time machine.
    baby boomers selling you rumors of their history, forcing youth away from the truth of what's real today.
  • Options
    StrykerStryker Upstate, NY Posts: 585
    Didn't bridge school sets use to be broadcast live on the net? I seem to remember watching that in '99 or something.