Options

Lower Level Philly night 1 still available

psubsb12psubsb12 Posts: 25
edited July 2009 in The Porch
Section 220, behind stage...but 14th row. Not bad.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    BravejamriotBravejamriot Posts: 217
    If people who were not intending to buy tickets would get off the website, then someone else might buy them. With people picking up tickets to just see what is left, no one else can get those tickets while you have them in your cart.
  • Options
    If people who were not intending to buy tickets would get off the website, then someone else might buy them. With people picking up tickets to just see what is left, no one else can get those tickets while you have them in your cart.

I went on intending to buy tickets. I released them 20 seconds after I had a chance to get them and decided to pass on paying that much money. But I agree.

It's like when people think, "I'll use two computers to double my chances."

Well, when everyone does that, you're just making it twice as hard.
  • Options
    thefixer420thefixer420 Toronto, ON Posts: 54
    I don't think those seats are behind the stage. According the the web page where you purchase tickets, the location of this event is: Wachovia Spectrum Center Stage. That means this is a center stage event, not end stage.
    Buffalo, New York (May 10, 2010)
    Hamilton, Ontario (September 15, 2011)
    Budweiser Gardens (July 16, 2013)
    Buffalo, NY (October 12, 2013)
    Detroit, MI (October 16, 2014)
    Toronto 1 (May 10, 2016)
    Toronto 2 (May 12, 2016)
    Chicago Night 1 (August 18, 2018)
    Chicago Night 2 (August 20, 2018)
    Hamilton, Ontario (September 06, 2022)
  • Options
    meczynsj wrote:
    I don't think those seats are behind the stage. According the the web page where you purchase tickets, the location of this event is: Wachovia Spectrum Center Stage. That means this is a center stage event, not end stage.

I don't know any time that any concert at the Spectrum has ever NOT been end stage...

Unless U2 ever played there and did their heart-shaped stage thingee.