Options

Should we see the Target commercial soon?

Evolution6579Evolution6579 Posts: 624
edited July 2009 in The Porch
I was just at Cameron Crowe's website. I was gonna see if anyone on his forum had any information about the commercial...or maybe video...and, although it looks like no changes are being readied, the forum is down.

I was wondering...do you think we might see it soon?

As it has been stated before in the threads about album release dates, Target likes to do advertising on Sundays. It makes me kinda excited along with the single supposedly being offered up on Monday. I haven't been able to get The Fixer out of my head since Tuesday.
Chicago 8-23-09

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Ryan_WFCRyan_WFC Posts: 1,321
    I was just at Cameron Crowe's website. I was gonna see if anyone on his forum had any information about the commercial...or maybe video...and, although it looks like no changes are being readied, the forum is down.

I was wondering...do you think we might see it soon?

As it has been stated before in the threads about album release dates, Target likes to do advertising on Sundays. It makes me kinda excited along with the single supposedly being offered up on Monday. I haven't been able to get The Fixer out of my head since Tuesday.

I would guess it would come out closer to the album release date than "The Fixer" release date, but we'll see.
    "They said ... timing was everything
    made him ... want to be everywhere
    there's a ... lot to be said for nowhere."
  • Options
    luvisatowerluvisatower Posts: 1,078
    i'd wager we won't see it until a month before the full album release date so somewhere around 8/20?
    just my guess.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Get it now, get enough, before its gone, let's everybody carry on, carry on....
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    www.wishlistfoundation.org
    WE WANT YOU!!!!
    join the street team
    http://wishlistfoundation.fancorps.com

"headphones are highly recommended...." Jeff Ament