Options

Well Looks like 10c servers are better then Comcast!

IndifferenceIndifference Posts: 2,649
edited July 2009 in The Porch
What a mess....

SHOW COUNT: (149) 1990's=3, 2000's=53, 2010/20's=89, US=109, CAN=15, Europe=19 ,New Zealand=2, Australia=2
Mexico=1, Colombia=1 

Upcoming:  Sacramento, Vegas x2, Manchester, London, Chicago x2, NYC x2, Fenway x2, Ohana x2  Aucklandx2, Gold Coast, Melbournex2

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    NYbenbenNYbenben Posts: 1,020
    agreed... this is a crock of shit.
    4/12/92, 8/11/92, 9/28/96, 9/11/98, 8/23/00, 8/24/00, 7/9/03, 4/30/03, 10/1/04, 10/3/05, 12/9/05, 5/12/06, 5/17/06, 5/28/06, 6/3/06, 12/9/06, EV LA 4/12-4/13/08, 6/12/08, 6,19,08, 6,20,08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08, 7/1/08

and still jonesing for another show....
    "the waiting drove me mad..."
  • Options
    Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    Crash Already ???
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • Options
    preble69preble69 Posts: 134
    I said this would happen yesterday and some kid was giving me shit. keep at it
  • Options
    Ryan_WFCRyan_WFC Posts: 1,322
    And the 10-C tickets are $6 cheaper each after fees.
    "They said ... timing was everything
    made him ... want to be everywhere
    there's a ... lot to be said for nowhere."
  • Options
    chromiamchromiam Posts: 4,114
    no problems here... could have picked up tickets for both shows, multiple times.
    This is your notice that there is a problem with your signature. Please remove it.

Admin

Social awareness does not equal political activism!

5/23/2011- An utter embarrassment... ticketing failures too many to list.
  • Options
    dsg4dsg4 Posts: 188
    first of all, the tickets are not cheaper. Secound of all, i have had no problems with these servers and have gotten on and gotten seats to both shows in the 300 level with ease.
  • Options
    cbbjrcbbjr Posts: 233
    But at least with comcastix you don't have to click 6,000 times to get shut out. That is what kills me about 10C's system.
    98-KC; 00-Indianapolis, StL, KC; 03-KC, DC; 04-DC; 06-Camden2, DC, Pittsburgh; 08-DC; 09-Chicago1, Spectrum3; 10-DC; 13-Baltimote; 16-Chicago1; 18-Seattle2; 22-NY
  • Options
    Ryan_WFCRyan_WFC Posts: 1,322
    cbbjr wrote:
    But at least with comcastix you don't have to click 6,000 times to get shut out. That is what kills me about 10C's system.

You don't have to do that on 10-C. Only if you want much better, and slightly cheaper, tickets.
    "They said ... timing was everything
    made him ... want to be everywhere
    there's a ... lot to be said for nowhere."
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,479
    I am getting through-use the backdoor links
    decent seats for night one are still coming up, friday not so much

and 300s at the spectrum are still good seats!!!! like 200s at most arenas

and they are $11.50 more per pair than the 10c
  • Options
    hinxhinx Posts: 414
    Yeah the 300 level at the Spectrum IS the 200 level. For some insane reason a few years ago they changed the levels from 100, 200, 300 to 200, 300, 400.
  • Options
    No issues with Comcast servers, plenty of issues with 10C
    Everyone has their own experience especially since so many diff types of inet connex and hardware etc
    landed 1st row of section 2xx
  • Options
    traveljunkietraveljunkie Posts: 663
    I disagree. At least on the comcast site I knew where I was and what was happening at any given moment. I sat in a queue, got to a ticketing page, got to enter my ticket quantity and eventually pulled up tickets. I neveer got booted, never got an error message and wasn't at all annoyed by it. Didn't have that experience on Wednesday with 10C. On Wednesday it was just 90 minutes of frustration with BUY buttons appearing, directing me to the Backspacer single page when clicked on, then BUY buttons disappearing, then getting the "temporarily out of stock" nonsense, then getting the "out of stock" and then again getting the BUY button which then told me my item wasn't for sale.

If I got shut out today, I could have dealt with it since at least I understood what was going on.
    “I worked really hard on this set. I just told you we’re gonna have a great night, so I don’t need any fuckin’ help from anybody.” EV, 7/2/09
  • Options
    DeLukinDeLukin Posts: 2,752
    chromiam wrote:
    no problems here... could have picked up tickets for both shows, multiple times.
    Agreed. No problem at all. And I like the fact that it would hold tix for your while you searched for an alternative and then let you select between 2 options at a time. AND, of course, the ability to buy from 1-6 tickets. Very good experience, IMO.
    I smile, but who am I kidding...
  • Options
    edvedder913edvedder913 Posts: 1,810
    Get_Right wrote:

my love, did you not get tix through 10C?

and what is "backdoor links"?
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,479
    Get_Right wrote:

my love, did you not get tix through 10C?

and what is "backdoor links"?
    I did dahling, but I was trying to get more tickets for Friday as I have a few friends in philly that want to go
    but alas, I passed, the seats were not great and I cant spend anymore cash on this band right now!!
    Hope there is a hallowen show for you guys, but I will have to pass as my little samurai is at that age!

backdoor links- there was a link that took you right to the ticketing page, without having to go through the main page-saved some time and seemed to work faster

I was getting through no problem.