Options

has anyone asked TC about 'rollover' ticket sales?

drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
edited July 2009 in The Porch
I dont want to email them if someone else already has... has anyone emailed them to ask if we would have a TC presale for additional shows?

I dont want to sit around on Saturday if they'll do a presale, but I dont want to miss out either.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,118
    "(Note: Potential additional dates and corresponding on-sale information may be announced at a later date.)"

"We do not guarantee tickets to additional shows, which could be added after the official tour announcement, but we will generate an opportunity for members to reserve tickets if possible. Information will be posted on our website if and when this happens."

That is the official word.
  • Options
    Someone recently asked the about Philly 3 and they said everything that was announced was it at the moment. (something like that)
  • Options
    Someone recently asked the about Philly 3 and they said everything that was announced was it at the moment. (something like that)

sound right as Philly 3 will not be announced unless both shows sell out over the weekend.
  • Options
    CServantCServant DCO Posts: 1,182
    I can't see them not having a 10C presale if/when any additional shows are announced.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." Mark Twain
  • Options
    Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,495
    I'm sure whatever is gonna happen is being worked on behind the scenes as we speak. In a day or two, we should all probably know the details.
    Near to death.
    Here to die.
    Scared alive.
  • Options
    Ryan_WFCRyan_WFC Posts: 1,319
    I've had a weird feeling all along that a third Philly show would be non-Ten Club, but a poster here earlier today had a good point -- if that happened, the scalpers would have a fucking field day with the floor tix, which you'd think 10-C would do all it could to avoid.
    "They said ... timing was everything
    made him ... want to be everywhere
    there's a ... lot to be said for nowhere."
  • Options
    marcosmarcos Posts: 2,111
    I hope there is a Philly 3. I didn't get Philly 2 yet, and have limited financial means at this time, so it would be great to know if there will be a ten club sale before I give $500.00 to some vampire scalper, as I could see going to Philly 3 over Philly 2.
  • Options
    given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,882
    I did, and I received a tentative, but positive answer. I wont post the actual response here because I dont want them (or me) to get bombarded if it doesnt happen.
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale