Light Years fan vid... Cracked me up!

harmless_little_f***harmless_little_f*** Posts: 8,005
edited December 2007 in The Porch
'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Yield98Yield98 Posts: 151
    I....don't....get....it....
    Peace, Love, Pearl Jam

Alpine 98,00,03 TFC 99, Chicago 00,03,09(2X) St. Louis 03, Champagne 03, St. Paul 03, 06(2X), 14, Noblesville 03, Toledo 04, Grand Rapids 04,06, Thunder Bay 05, Cleveland 06, Lolla 07, Roo 08, PJ20 X2, Wrigley 13 & 16, Portland/Spokane/Seattle 13, Milwaukee 14, Fenway 18X2, Quebec City/Ottawa 22
  • Yield98 wrote:
    I....don't....get....it....

It's just someone throwing a sled around.. what's not to get?
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

What's with the sled?
    Peace, Love, Pearl Jam

Alpine 98,00,03 TFC 99, Chicago 00,03,09(2X) St. Louis 03, Champagne 03, St. Paul 03, 06(2X), 14, Noblesville 03, Toledo 04, Grand Rapids 04,06, Thunder Bay 05, Cleveland 06, Lolla 07, Roo 08, PJ20 X2, Wrigley 13 & 16, Portland/Spokane/Seattle 13, Milwaukee 14, Fenway 18X2, Quebec City/Ottawa 22
  • Yield98 wrote:
    What's with the sled?

This is troubling you too much for you to find it funny, isn't it? Shame. :( :D

• PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    :confused:
    wtf was that about?
  • Pegasus wrote:
    :confused:
    wtf was that about?

Are none of you finding this funny?

Well it is a sunday afterall..

This is troubling you too much for you to find it funny, isn't it? Shame. :( :D

Wow! I guess...
    Peace, Love, Pearl Jam

• PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    It's just someone throwing a sled around.. what's not to get?
    but what's funny?
    that it's stupid and makes no sense, especially in relation to the song?
  • LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    Pegasus wrote:
    but what's funny?
    It looks like all the snow is gone on the hill. The sled is grieving over the missing snow, wherever it has gone, where ever it might go..

I get it! :D
  • Pegasus wrote:
    but what's funny?

Isn't that enough? I'm really, quite honestly shocked that none of you are finding this funny... Oh well, there goes my reputation...

• Isn't that enough? I'm really, quite honestly shocked that none of you are finding this funny... Oh well, there goes my reputation...
    i laughed my ass off in confusion
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • i laughed my ass off in confusion

^ There you go, Drop the Leash gets it!