Options

LA Show seating for 10 club question

dcuellardcuellar Posts: 39
edited July 2009 in The Porch
Does anyone know if ten club members will get "pit" tix or reserved seating?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    per email...

1) Your Ten Club purchase is for two (2) reserved, seated tickets.

probably no pit
  • Options
    VeddernarianVeddernarian Posts: 1,917
    This is the initial confirmation of your Ten Club ticket purchase for the Pearl Jam show on October 6, 2009 in Los Angeles, CA at the Gibson Amphitheater.

1) Your Ten Club purchase is for two (2) reserved, seated tickets.

2) Ten Club tickets are for reserved seating and allocated by membership seniority, with the exception of rows 1-2 and rows 9-10 which will be used for random allocation.
    Up here so high I start to shake, Up here so high the sky I scrape, I've no fear but for falling down, So look out below I am falling now, Falling down,...not staying down, Could’ve held me up, rather tear me down, Drown in the river
  • Options
    ECMECM Posts: 1,687
    I would think they'll have chairs set up down there.....
    wishlistfoundation.org
  • Options
    PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    There is not a bad seat in that venue!
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
  • Options
    VeddernarianVeddernarian Posts: 1,917
    PJPixie wrote:

Agreed. Look at this picture. I bet the 10c seats are the floor/pit with seats set up and maybe the middle 3-4 sections below that walkway. The middle walkway is 17 rows back not counting any seats they set up in the pit. You can click to expand the picture.
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... e_pano.jpg
    Up here so high I start to shake, Up here so high the sky I scrape, I've no fear but for falling down, So look out below I am falling now, Falling down,...not staying down, Could’ve held me up, rather tear me down, Drown in the river
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,172

The pit there is pretty sweet when its G.A. Without G.A it holds around 400 chairs. But still, every seat is good.....even the last seat in the mezz! :o seriously.
  • Options
    heyjoseheyjose Melbourne, Australia Posts: 503
    PJPixie wrote:

Agreed. Look at this picture. I bet the 10c seats are the floor/pit with seats set up and maybe the middle 3-4 sections below that walkway. The middle walkway is 17 rows back not counting any seats they set up in the pit. You can click to expand the picture.

That picture fires me right up.
    1995: Melbourne 1
    1998: Melbourne 1, 2, 3
    2003: Sydney 1, 2, 3, Melbourne 1, 2, 3
    2006: Sydney 1, 2, Melbourne 1, 2, 3, Sydney 3, Newcastle, Adelaide 1, 2, Perth
    2009: LA 1, 2, Melbourne, Sydney
    2014: Gold Coast, Melbourne, Sydney

• Options
    CROJAM95 wrote:

The pit there is pretty sweet when its G.A. Without G.A it holds around 400 chairs. But still, every seat is good.....even the last seat in the mezz! :o seriously.

the majority of all 10c tix should be able to fit in there then. nice. (i'm guessing about 600 tix with the 10% rule)
  • Options
    the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    heyjose wrote:
    PJPixie wrote:

That picture fires me right up.

yes it does !! this is going to be freaking awesome !!!!
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • Options
    Hunger StrikeHunger Strike Scottsdale, AZ Posts: 229
    Gotta love a small show!
  • Options
    CosmoCosmo Posts: 12,219
    A general admission pit would be great.
    Allen Fieldhouse, home of the 2008 NCAA men's Basketball Champions! Go Jayhawks!
    Hail, Hail!!!
  • Options
    meisteredermeistereder Posts: 1,555
    Either way, the TenClub seats at Universal will be sweet. It's one of my favorite places to see a show. Not a bad seat in the house.
    San Diego 10/25/00, Mountain View 6/1/03, Santa Barbara 10/28/03, Northwest School 3/18/05, San Diego 7/7/06, Los Angeles 7/9/06, 7/10/06, Honolulu (U2) 12/9/06, Santa Barbara (EV) 4/10/08, Los Angeles (EV) 4/12/08, Hartford 6/27/08, Mansfield 6/28/08, VH1 Rock Honors The Who 7/12/08, Seattle 9/21/09, Universal City 9/30/09, 10/1/09, 10/6/09, 10/7/09, San Diego 10/9/09, Los Angeles (EV) 7/8/11, Santa Barbara (EV) 7/9/11, Chicago 7/19/13, San Diego 11/21/13, Los Angeles 11/23/13, 11/24/13, Oakland 11/26/13, Chicago 8/22/16, Missoula 8/13/18, Boston 9/2/18, Los Angeles 2/25/22 (EV), San Diego 5/3/22, Los Angeles 5/6/22, 5/7/22, Imola 6/25/22, [Los Angeles 5/21/24], [London 6/29/24], [Boston 9/15/24]
  • Options
    Great picture. Now I'm really pumped!
  • Options
    CaliBigWaveCaliBigWave California Posts: 82
    These are going to be some special shows!