Options

How long do tickets remain in your cart?

Yellow BedwetterYellow Bedwetter NYC Posts: 2,832
edited March 2008 in The Porch
I have a pair of MSG2 in my cart but I can't get into the Goods section now using any browser. It's just not possible. It keeps saying "Connection Timed Out" but I now they're there. Do I have 12 hours, 24 hours, or did I lose out when the system crashed?
Thanks
2005: Borgata 2, Philly
2006: Camden 1&2, East Ruth 1&2
2008: BONNAROO, MSG1, MSG2, Hartford
2009: Philly 1, 2, 4
2010: Hartford, MSG1, MSG2
2012: Made in America
2013: BK1, BK2, Hartford
2015: Global Citizens
2016: MSG 2 (ISO MSG1)
EV Solo: NJPAC 2008; Tower Theatre, PA 2009; Hartford 2011
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    same happened to me. Anyone know how long they will be in my cart?
  • Options
    Same thing happened to me, I kept hitting "try again" and eventually I made it thru each page after "try again" on each one. I got to a page that said to many in your cart...i went to check out and there was a pair in there. I then had to keep "trying again" until all my info was inputted. I never got to the confirm page because I got kicked out but all my card info was there and i hit the spot where i thought the submit button was. Got bounced again but when I got back into my profile there THEY WERE! Night 1 and 2...got the email for night one, waiting on the email for night two. I figure I am all set because they are in my profile. Hope so anyway!
    Good luck!
  • Options
    I have a pair of MSG2 in my cart but I can't get into the Goods section now using any browser. It's just not possible. It keeps saying "Connection Timed Out" but I now they're there. Do I have 12 hours, 24 hours, or did I lose out when the system crashed?
    Thanks

https://secure.pearljam.com/store/checkout.spring

worked for me.... same deal, the main site wouldn't work, went back in my history to that and it worked. got my MSG1 tix that way (and got my verify email already WOOT!)

good luck, hopefully it's not too late
  • Options
    yosi1yosi1 Posts: 3,272
    At least 10/15 minutes cause otherwise I wouldn't have MSG II tickets.
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane.