Options

*** LOOK IF YOU DARE ( TWEET )

124»

Comments

• Options
    DiRtyFranK38DiRtyFranK38 Posts: 3,131
    YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    2006: Hartford
    2008: MSG 1, Hartford, Mansfield 2, Ed Solo NYC 1
    2009: London (O2), Philly 1, 2, 3, & 4
    2010: Hartford, Boston, MSG 1 & 2
    2011: Ed Solo Hartford
    2012: Philly (MIA Fest)
    2013: Worcester 2, Brooklyn 1 & 2, Hartford
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,458
    now u know..get ready for pre-sale..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,458
    Tony Montana: "In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women!"[/quote]
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Foxy MopFoxy Mop Posts: 2,818
    Mcfaddens is directly in front of citizens bank park......right there....but beware , it will be packed ...about 40 deep at the bar and prolly a cover... :D

We did have one once at McFadden's on year.. I still have the number of the girl we worked with (if she still works there)... but I guess the two things to consider are

a) the weather and

b) what does the fan majority vote for? Tailgate or Bar?

Tailgating will have to be negotiated with the Spectrum people for liabilities, etc., but if the majority wants it we can do the red tape thing :)
    Wishlist Foundation

This is my kind of love...
    ♥♥♥
  • Options
    Not For YouNot For You Posts: 360
    Great dates...3 SHOWS!!!! Going to be awesome. I gotta make all three. THANKS PJ!!!!!!
    Walks on his own... With thoughts he can't help thinking...
  • Options
    Vedder_Girl77Vedder_Girl77 Posts: 4,335
    Thanks for the information! I hope I can go to a few shows!
    8/29/00, 7/3/03, 5/24/06,6/28/08 & 6/30/08, 10/9/09,10/28/09, 10/30/09 & 10/31/09, 5/15/10, 5/17/10, 5/18/10, 5/20/10 & 5/21/10, 10/23/10 & 10/24/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 9/11/11, 9/12/11, 9/23/11, 9/22/12, 9/30/12, 7/16/13, 7/19/13
  • Options
    dirty_mikedirty_mike Posts: 131
    There has to be a 4th show being added at a later date. Why would they set everything up, play Wed., either take Thurday off or break everything down and go play somewhere else, just to come back to Philly and set everything back up for Friday and Saturday????

I bet depending on ticket sales for these three, Thursday will also be added!!!

WOW, thats gonna be about $600 just in tickets.....

good god.....

there goes christmas.....
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,886
    dirty_mike wrote:
    There has to be a 4th show being added at a later date. Why would they set everything up, play Wed., either take Thurday off or break everything down and go play somewhere else, just to come back to Philly and set everything back up for Friday and Saturday????

good god.....

They normally don't play 3 shows in a row, it is not surprising for them to play 1 day, take a break, and then play two more.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    yacovfbyacovfb Posts: 40
    dirty_mike wrote:

good god.....

There is no way they play 4 nights in a row. They did it similar to this in 2006 in San Francisco except it was show-show-off-show.
  • Options
    dirty_mikedirty_mike Posts: 131
    dirty_mike wrote:

good god.....

They normally don't play 3 shows in a row, it is not surprising for them to play 1 day, take a break, and then play two more.

Really??? I guess your right, Ed prolly needs to give his voice a break. It just seem like such a waste to have PJ in Philly, everything set up, and the spectrum to be empty for a whole night.

So whos gonna be scouting out Philly all day Thursday with me??? :D
  • Options
    YoullseeDragonsYoullseeDragons Posts: 2,122
    dirty_mike wrote:

Thursday will be a fan club only show!!!!!!!! :P
  • Options
    dirty_mike wrote:

good god.....

I don't see them doing 4 days in a row..they need to rest..they are not robots! besides..thursday will be cheesesteak day!! i'm going to try all the best places! :mrgreen:

and you're right about Christmas! :lol::lol:
  • Options
    FW46778FW46778 Posts: 227
    I heard ed will play the tower solo that thursday.
    I used to be MILKwasAbadChoice...Now I am just FW46778...a math teacher in jersey
This discussion has been closed.