Options

Think it will be more then just a Philly/Australia tweet?

2»

Comments

• Options
    pjamaholicpjamaholic Posts: 1,225
    mj351 wrote:
    I agree there will be more than 7 for OZ/NZ, unless it's a reduced tour for some reason. 3 shows in Melb and 3 in Syd at least plus the rest. Melb dreary?????? come on, its the rock capital of Australia... although I would be more than happy to see them in Hawaii..

Who the fuck are you to say Melbourne is dreary? I've only ever seen the band there, in my home town and they were anything but dreary. Looking forward to seeing them here again in December at all their shows.
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,021
    demetrios wrote:
    Then 3 weeks later, a few Southern dates.
    :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    mj351mj351 Posts: 218
    pjamaholic wrote:
    mj351 wrote:
    I agree there will be more than 7 for OZ/NZ, unless it's a reduced tour for some reason. 3 shows in Melb and 3 in Syd at least plus the rest. Melb dreary?????? come on, its the rock capital of Australia... although I would be more than happy to see them in Hawaii..

Who the fuck are you to say Melbourne is dreary? I've only ever seen the band there, in my home town and they were anything but dreary. Looking forward to seeing them here again in December at all their shows.

Steady on holic, maybe you should read the thread properly. I was replying to a comment made by longroad in which he/she said 'dreary old melb'. I am a proud Melbournian a believe we are the rock capital....
    Besides, we can't be dreary Melb as it doesn't rain here anymore..
    cheers.

Melbourne - 16/3/95, 5/3/98, 18/2/03, 20/2/03, 13/11/06, 16/11/06, 20/11/09, EV 24/3/11 EV 25/3/11, 24/1/14, ....
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,458
    LukinFan wrote:
    I heard that they were going to play a show in Demetrios' basement in Halifax! ;)
    :shock:
    awesome,,,i know his addres.. :roll: :arrow: :idea: 8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,458
    demetrios wrote:
    inmyrvm wrote:
    probably not because they are too inept to announce a whole tour at once. god forbid anything get announced the right way so you can make vacation plans........

It's so true! We know those 3 Philly dates will be announced this week. But imagine say in 3 weeks, NYC/Boston show dates are added? Then 3 weeks later, a few Southern dates. Then 3 weeks later the West Coast dates. It's pretty wild to travel & booking hotels etc.., knowing day's later, that there are show's closer to home that could of saved you a few hundred bucks. :|
    KALAMATA :D:D:D:D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”