Today feels a bit like Christmas Eve

UpSideDownUpSideDown Posts: 1,966
edited July 2009 in The Porch
With all the waiting this time around.......anybody else got the feeling? :D
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,522
    Mare like waiting for Jessica Alba to give me a call.
  • Options
    jecicajecica Posts: 954
    I said upside down
    You're turning me
    You''re giving love instinctively
    Around and round you're turning me :D
    Appreciation is a wonderful thing: It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.... (Voltaire)
  • Options
    I don't know what to do!!! I am in Florida and if their tour lands in a city where I have a place to stay for free I really want to go! So if its in Philly I can fly to Jersey City stay with my aunt and drive down, 1.5 hours. If they pick Portland or Seattle, my girlfriend has some friends up there. I have a friend that lives in Pasadena so anything close to there and Vegas too. Pearl Jam is influencing my plans for the fall! :lol:
  • Options
    UpSideDown wrote:
    Exactly like that.....when I was 7 and hoping for a pony :lol:
  • Options
    mach271mach271 Posts: 562
    Smellyman wrote:
    Mare like waiting for Jessica Alba to give me a call.

Funny you say that, bc i been waiting for Megan Fox to ring my line
  • Options
    mach271 wrote:

she has me on hold right now.
  • Options
    My girlfriend's friend lives in Yakima 2.5 hours from Seattle and 3.5 hours from Portland. :)
  • Options
    drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    It only feels like Christmas Eve if for some reason you were a day off and kept thinking all day it was Christmas only to be told later you have to wait until tomorrow, thereby making it Christmas Eve. :)
  • Options
    drsluggo wrote:
    It only feels like Christmas Eve if for some reason you were a day off and kept thinking all day it was Christmas only to be told later you have to wait until tomorrow, thereby making it Christmas Eve. :)

sounds like you got thrown off by the midnight thing?
  • Options
    TangerineTangerine Posts: 880
    UpSideDown wrote:

Yes, and no...I'm soooo excited however I know I'm going to have all 3 computers set up and ready to go at about 5 am then try to figure out which one will be the most reliable druing the sale, then I'll be checking every 30 seconds until ticket sales start, then it's the frantic (hot, sweaty, shaky nervous) scramble to get the CC info in once they do go on sale then double check to make sure it's correct, hit submit, then wait, if no luck start all over again...and again, and again, and again until hopefully I luck out and score tickets or not (ala the Vic...I'm still sad about that, 4+ hours hitting refresh for nothin' :cry: ). If not there's always TM, can't afford any of the scalper sites this year. I know bad on me for using them in past but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

Christmas isn't like that at all, you don't have to work, you get to eat and drink all you want without a care about ticket sales in the world, and you get presents without having to do a thing...so it's not quite like Christmas, unless you get tix ;)

Oh, yeah and I have to go through all that stress and work at the same time! How the hell am I supposed to do that!! :shock: :oops: :lol:
    2006: Boston I, Camden II
    2007: Chicago
    2008: Hartford, Mansfield I & II, EV Boston
    2009: Philly III & IV
    2010: Boston
    2011: PJ20
    2012: Philly
    2013: Worcester I & II, Brooklyn I & II
  • Options
    UpSideDown wrote:
    mach271 wrote:

she has me on hold right now.
    she's with me right now.. give it another hour or so.
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • Options
    drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    UpSideDown wrote:
    drsluggo wrote:

sounds like you got thrown off by the midnight thing?
    Oh crap... I did... hah. I was tihnking like midnight on the 7th was like this morning and not tonight. :)
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,486
    Every week it's Christmas! No wait ...
  • Options
    PJFAN_seattlePJFAN_seattle Posts: 2,965
    yah its so exciting!i hope i dont sleep through it.
    i've gotten into the habit of sleeping in until noon.
    I'm guessing the announcement will be @ 10am seattle time 2morrow.
    Shows:
    Seattle Key Arena 9-21-2009
    Seattle Key Arena 9-22-2009
  • Options
    Black-12Black-12 Posts: 249
    Have to work but I have a Blackberry that forwards ten club alerts...I will bring my laptop with me tomorrow and plug it into my Blackberry so I have the internet. A girls gotta do what she's gotta do ...a bit nerve racking but exciting. ;)