Options

MTV SoLaT Performance

mrshock13mrshock13 Posts: 472
edited June 2009 in The Porch
Just wondering, does anybody have audio and/or video the UNCENSORED performance of State of Love and Trust from the singles party? Just kind of wondering how bad it was that MTV execs lost their mind over it.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    flyinwhole313flyinwhole313 Posts: 1,651
    PM Sent
  • Options
    PushinPaintPushinPaint Posts: 431
    I 2nd that motion please sir/madam
  • Options
    Back_PedalBack_Pedal Posts: 1,171
    JM174075 wrote:
    I 2nd that motion please sir/madam
    And I 3rd it!
    Thanks EPOTTSIII!
    "Vinyl or not, you will need to pay someone to take RA of your hands" - Smile05
    424, xxx
  • Options
    PJFAN_seattlePJFAN_seattle Posts: 2,965
    if anyone could send it to me id be so grateful and id trade u my soul for it
    Shows:
    Seattle Key Arena 9-21-2009
    Seattle Key Arena 9-22-2009
  • Options

Don't know why people are asking for a PM, that's it.
  • Options
    mrshock13 wrote:
    Just wondering, does anybody have audio and/or video the UNCENSORED performance of State of Love and Trust from the singles party? Just kind of wondering how bad it was that MTV execs lost their mind over it.

There's a pretty good comment about that on that youtube video

"Interesting story here:

Eddie Vedder was so inebriated at this show that he actually ruined this performance with a string of obscenities! It was Brendan O' Brien who cleaned this up by exchanging this audio with an alternate studio take. Amazing in that you can't hardly tell. I've been looking for a video of this for the longest time!"
  • Options
    pj622pj622 Posts: 110
    i hate to jump in on this but could i please get a pm of this too? I'd loveee to see it :)
  • Options
    mrshock13mrshock13 Posts: 472
    That video is the edited performance. I was simply wondering if there was a non-edited version around anywhere.
  • Options
    "everybody loves us, everybody loves us"..heh heh heh...makes my laugh every time i see it...fuck'n Ed :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    ZidaneZidane Ottawa Posts: 362
    "everybody loves us, everybody loves us"..heh heh heh...makes my laugh every time i see it...fuck'n Ed :mrgreen::mrgreen:

That's taken from Mudhoney's "Overblown"!!! Great tune, great band!
    You're not what you own - Ian MacKaye, Fugazi

98 - Montreal
    00 - Montreal
    03 - Toronto, Montreal
    04 - Boston (Show #1)
    05 - Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto
    06 - Toronto (Show #1)
    09 - Toronto, Philly (Show #3-4)
    10 - Cleveland
    11 - Montreal, Toronto (x2), Ottawa
    13 - London (ON), Philly (x2)
    16 - QC - Ottawa

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,354
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,354
    yes,,me too...everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    pjten77pjten77 Posts: 225
    mrshock13 wrote:

There's a pretty good comment about that on that youtube video

"Interesting story here:

Eddie Vedder was so inebriated at this show that he actually ruined this performance with a string of obscenities! It was Brendan O' Brien who cleaned this up by exchanging this audio with an alternate studio take. Amazing in that you can't hardly tell. I've been looking for a video of this for the longest time!"

Is this true???......also MAN does Dave play this song better than Matt!!!
    Toronto-96/Barrie-98/Pittsburgh-00/Toronto-00/Buffalo-03/Toronto-03/Kitchener-05/Toronto-05/Hamilton-05/Toronto I-06/Toronto 2-06/E.V. Toronto- 08/ Toronto- 09/Buffalo-10/Hamilton- 11/ London- 13/ Buffalo- 13/Detroit- 14/Ottawa-16/Toronto II-16/Fenway I & II- 16