Options

Can't find this pic, can anyone help?

jlfinhidingjlfinhiding Posts: 80
edited June 2009 in The Porch
i used to have a pic of an Eddie Vedder autograph tattoo, and got accidentally deleted.....googled and can't find it....anyone have a pic of Eddie Vedder's real autograph?
:?:
"If you love somebody...tell them. Tell them today, tell them tomorrow, tell them every day in case it's the last time you ever get to speak to them."--EV, Summerfest 6/29/06

"I don't want to tell what the song is about because a lot of these lyrics have been open to interpretation and people have taken them on... they've become part owners..." -EV
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    eldarion75eldarion75 Posts: 2,488
    a tattoo of an autigraph?? fuck me americans are that dumb..
  • Options
    Stephen FlowStephen Flow Posts: 3,327
    eldarion75 wrote:

I would never get that done and I am American.
    :lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    hitmanhitman Posts: 469
    eldarion75 wrote:

easy.. he's in Michigan... he could be a defecting Canadian... : )
  • Options
    eldarion75 wrote:

You know almost all of your post trash America in some way, shape, or form.

Why so bitter?
  • Options
    it was a PIC of a tattoo, i'm just looking for a pic of ANY real Eddie Vedder autograph! his handwriting....and yes it is for a kick ass tat! lol i have 'given to fly' in his handwriting already....so??? chill......'got some if you need it!" lol ;)
    "If you love somebody...tell them. Tell them today, tell them tomorrow, tell them every day in case it's the last time you ever get to speak to them."--EV, Summerfest 6/29/06

"I don't want to tell what the song is about because a lot of these lyrics have been open to interpretation and people have taken them on... they've become part owners..." -EV
  • Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    it was a PIC of a tattoo, i'm just looking for a pic of ANY real Eddie Vedder autograph! his handwriting....and yes it is for a kick ass tat! lol i have 'given to fly' in his handwriting already....so??? chill......'got some if you need it!" lol ;)

click on the pic for a bigger view ....

9972:112030.jpg
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,942
    eldarion75 wrote:

You know almost all of your post trash America in some way, shape, or form.

Why so bitter?
    +1
    Sometimes it feels like elementary school here, with the amount of "bullies" who seem to find joy in deflating others.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    thank you very much jimed14, very much appreciated!! Have A Great Day!! :mrgreen:

• Options
    PJBuckeyePJBuckeye Posts: 1,102
    eldarion75 wrote:

No just people from Michigan and Obama voters.
    Chicago 6/29/98 - Nashville 8/17/00 - Cleveland 4/25/03- Chicago 6/18/03
    Chicago 5/16/06 - Milwaukee 6/30/06 - Bonnaroo 6/14/08 - Milwaukee (EV)8/19/08
    Chicago 8/23/09 - St. Louis 5/4/10 - East Troy 9/3/11 - East Troy 9/4/11
    Minor League Park 7/19/13 - Milwaukee 10-20-14 - Bonnaroo 6/11/16
    Minor League Park 8/20/16 - Minor League Park 8/22/16
    Minor League Park 8/18/18 - Minor League Park 8/20/18 - Los Angeles 4/16/20
  • Options
    DB41DB41 Posts: 539
    BH71937 wrote:
    eldarion75 wrote:

easy.. he's in Michigan... he could be a defecting Canadian... : )

Usually it's Americans defecting to Canada.
    ;)
  • Options
    LiteTheMatchLiteTheMatch Posts: 1,179
    I have a tattoo of a picture of a tattoo of an autograph.

By the way, Michael jackson died.
    A child's rhyme stuck in my head...
    It said "Life is nothing but a dream."
    I've spent so many years in question
    To find I'd known this all along.
  • Options
    well thanks for reminding me why i don't come back to this community anymore...either you hostile/rude kids are in grade school, or this next generation is more immature than i thought! back in the day....late 90's early 00's this was an amazing place to meet great new friends.... in maynard's words, "you fuckin' disappoint me"

btw--i'm a WOMAN and until you know what Pearl Jam's music has done for a person, ....IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING DECENT TO SAY.....SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

• Options
    well thanks for reminding me why i don't come back to this community anymore...either you hostile/rude kids are in grade school, or this next generation is more immature than i thought! back in the day....late 90's early 00's this was an amazing place to meet great new friends.... in maynard's words, "you fuckin' disappoint me"

btw--i'm a WOMAN and until you know what Pearl Jam's music has done for a person, ....IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING DECENT TO SAY.....SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

don't let a few assholes cloud your perception...the people around here are some of the coolest mofo's i have ever had the pleasure meeting/talking to......so jlfinhiding..you're a Tool fan too i see..very cool!..i have yet to see them live, but it's on my list..they played the Orpheum in Boston in '06 but it was the same week PJ was here so all my extra cash was already tied up. :(
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,942

While you're right about the hostility and rudeness in this place sometimes, you're wrong if this has you passing judgment on the 'next generation'. I'm nineteen years old, and wouldn't DARE say anything as uninformed or offensive as what people on this thread have said already. I've said it before, and I'll say it again... people lose track of the fact that they are speaking to real people when they talk to each other through a computer screen.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    seeing Tool live is A MUST!! can't believe how little maynard is! lol for such a huge voice, ya know?? sept. of 02, was my brother's b-day gift from me. :) one of thefirst shows at the Resch Center in Green Bay.....was unbelievable! its like he knows how powerful his voice is, cuz for the whole show, the rest of the band was out front and he was behind them on a shadowed platform, sounded GREAT and then at the end, he comes out to bow w/everyone and he comes up to like their chests!? my jaw dropped...lol was sooo crazy...good time...

i don't mean to get all crabby, its just very dis-heartening when i used to come on all the time and have made some amazing friends here back in the day--if you notice, i've only have 30-some posts since the switch over to the 'newer' board, used to post WAY more...thus this is why, ......just seems like any and everytime i come back to post something, its gets ignorant immediately......there were trolls back then, but maybe just not sooo many?? lol i don't know....just annoyed by it. negative ppl should really go out and get a life instead of being crabby to ppl online...ya know??
    LIFE IS TOOO SHORT!!!!

• Options
    LiteTheMatchLiteTheMatch Posts: 1,179
    seeing Tool live is A MUST!! can't believe how little maynard is! lol for such a huge voice, ya know?? sept. of 02, was my brother's b-day gift from me. :) one of thefirst shows at the Resch Center in Green Bay.....was unbelievable! its like he knows how powerful his voice is, cuz for the whole show, the rest of the band was out front and he was behind them on a shadowed platform, sounded GREAT and then at the end, he comes out to bow w/everyone and he comes up to like their chests!? my jaw dropped...lol was sooo crazy...good time...

I'm seeing them at Lollapalooza! I can't fucking wait!!!!!

Itll be my first time seeing them!

To shroom or not to shroom, that is the question!
    A child's rhyme stuck in my head...
    It said "Life is nothing but a dream."
    I've spent so many years in question
    To find I'd known this all along.
  • Options

i don't mean to get all crabby, its just very dis-heartening when i used to come on all the time and have made some amazing friends here back in the day--if you notice, i've only have 30-some posts since the switch over to the 'newer' board, used to post WAY more...thus this is why, ......just seems like any and everytime i come back to post something, its gets ignorant immediately......there were trolls back then, but maybe just not sooo many?? lol i don't know....just annoyed by it. negative ppl should really go out and get a life instead of being crabby to ppl online...ya know??
    LIFE IS TOOO SHORT!!!!

I apologized if I said anything that offended you. I was kind of trying to stick up for you. :?

I am 17, and I am new to these boards. But I've met some of the coolest people in the world here, and I wouldn't trade that for anything.
  • Options
    nah....your posts were understood, no need to apologize... i'm just not a morning person and kinda went off after i actually read the replies....yest. i was just looking for a pic or link...the minute i saw the neg. stuff i skip down....lol so it was a delayed reaction i think...

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,313
    eldarion75 wrote:
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”