Options

I believe in the free market but this is too much :s

arqarq Posts: 7,940
edited June 2009 in The Porch
Dude at least wait for a couple of days :evil:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0414330308
"The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    OkOk Posts: 2,144
    :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    SENDING IT OFF TO THE WINNING BIDDER RIGHT AFTER THE AUCTION IS PAID FOR.

so if i were to bin and pay for it right now he will ship it? even though he doesn't have it?

douche
  • Options
    norm wrote:

so if i were to bin and pay for it right now he will ship it? even though he doesn't have it?

douche

:lol: I didn't notice that, this must be BK making some money on the side ;)
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• Options
    arq wrote:
    norm wrote:

douche

:mrgreen:

is it against ebay rules to sell something you technically don't have?
  • Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    norm wrote:
    arq wrote:
    norm wrote:

douche

:mrgreen:

is it against ebay rules to sell something you technically don't have?

no, but you have to state it's a "pre-sale", or "will ship when it is received" .... the Obey Giant flippers found this out
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    FahkaFahka Posts: 3,187
    so it begins :D
  • Options
    OceanStoneOceanStone Posts: 333
    And it's in Los Angeles, it ruin our Angelino's name :evil:
    This seller got tons of signed guitars, I wonder how he can get all these artists to sign :?:
    and pardon me for ignorance/lack of knowledge, but it make me wonder "he can proof Eddie's DNA ?" when I see this title: EDDIE VEDDER SIGNED GUITAR PEARL JAM PSA DNA PROOF

http://cgi.ebay.com/EDDIE-VEDDER-SIGNED ... C294%3A200
  • Options
    HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,319
    norm wrote:

douche
    Maybe they do have it in hand. Don't assume anything. And besides. Every time someone does this, someone has to comment about it. It's a business, so get over it.
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    norm wrote:

douche
    Maybe they do have it in hand. Don't assume anything. And besides. Every time someone does this, someone has to comment about it. It's a business, so get over it.

it was sold today and this is the only guy who has it in his hand? i want his mailman
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,120
    If this eBay user doesn't already have the poster in hand, and went right away to place the offer, on eBay, waiting to receive the poster tube from Artillery, let's hope the tube that arrives on his/her door step, get's dented & totally destroyed. :twisted:
  • Options
    I propose we start a campaign to stomp on all poster tubes in mailboxes/at front doors for the next 72hrs.

GET STOMPING MEN!!
  • Options
    I propose we start a campaign to stomp on all poster tubes in mailboxes/at front doors for the next 72hrs.

GET STOMPING MEN!!

this is the worst idea ever that's why I think it'll work!
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• Options
    hollyster70hollyster70 Posts: 228
    Asshat...

and they sold out before being released from the hellhole that is my job.

Major effing asshat.
    Be Kind, for everyone is fighting a hard battle
  • Options
    i rushed home from work only to miss the sale by 5 stinking rotten fucking minutes!!...and now i gotta see this puke bag flipping the poster i wanted!! let me at him, let me at him!!!!!
  • Options
    Thierry HenryThierry Henry Posts: 2,654
    It would be funny if these turned out to be signed by EV and this guy is selling for $124!!

Won't happen though.
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • Options
    OkOk Posts: 2,144
    norm wrote:

douche

Hollis - why defend this guy? Not assuming anything, but why would Brad give this guy a print to flip? it makes no sense?

also, i'd laugh if the poster are out of a run of 100 when I get mine. then we'll know this guy is bull shit.
  • Options
    Interesting, he has two of each EV posters. How is this possible?
  • Options
    scw156scw156 Posts: 442
    OceanStone wrote:
    And it's in Los Angeles, it ruin our Angelino's name :evil:
    This seller got tons of signed guitars, I wonder how he can get all these artists to sign :?:
    and pardon me for ignorance/lack of knowledge, but it make me wonder "he can proof Eddie's DNA ?" when I see this title: EDDIE VEDDER SIGNED GUITAR PEARL JAM PSA DNA PROOF

http://cgi.ebay.com/EDDIE-VEDDER-SIGNED ... C294%3A200

the DNA thing is the company name I think.

Also, it's the pick guard that is 'certified', all he did was put it on some random guitar
    The Sentence Below Is True
    The Sentence Above Is False
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,354
    O.M.G..THIS SELLER AGAIN?..I ASK HIM IN THE PAST ABOYT ANOTHER PJ POSTER AND THANK GOD HE DIDNT SHOOT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DONT BUY FROM HIM!!!!!!!!!!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    O.M.G..THIS SELLER AGAIN?..I ASK HIM IN THE PAST ABOYT ANOTHER PJ POSTER AND THANK GOD HE DIDNT SHOOT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DONT BUY FROM HIM!!!!!!!!!!!

What happened? Was he rude or something else?
  • Options
    the DNA thing is the company name I think.
    Also, it's the pick guard that is 'certified', all he did was put it on some random guitar[/quote]

Yes, you are right, i didn't know until click the link.