Options

1 ticket 10c Atl 6-23 available

BASECASEBASECASE Posts: 31
edited June 2009 in The Porch
1 10c ticket available to EV 6-23. PM if interested.Driving to atlanta today, will reply to any pm's tonight. fyi, I don't talk once anyone is on stage, so no offense,but if you like to chat this may not be the ticket for you.
Bob
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    man---wish i could go! tomorrow's my birthday! 8-) enjoy the show, all.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    release30release30 Posts: 2,051
    That sucks Bob......Once Eddie starts I thought you and I could get into some chats about war and maybe some political topics!! Maybe we could have even talked about this weeks General Hospital or Oprah...Guess your extra is not for me.... :mrgreen: ...Oh did I forget to tell you I am a 6' long legged horny girl with big natural boobs...And that I would have paid you in sexual favors... ;):D ...Oh well I will look somewhere else.... :oops: :lol:
    Conversations getting dull
    There's a constant ringing in my ears
    Sense of humor's void and numb
    And I'm bored to tears.......
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,017
    release30 wrote:
    That sucks Bob......Once Eddie starts I thought you and I could get into some chats about war and maybe some political topics!! Maybe we could have even talked about this weeks General Hospital or Oprah...Guess your extra is not for me.... :mrgreen: ...Oh did I forget to tell you I am a 6' long legged horny girl with big natural boobs...And that I would have paid you in sexual favors... ;):D ...Oh well I will look somewhere else.... :oops: :lol:
    :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

You've changed A LOT since last summer ;)
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    release30release30 Posts: 2,051
    :mrgreen: ....Sorry one of my strippers got a hold of my keyboard...I'm at work... :lol:;)
    Conversations getting dull
    There's a constant ringing in my ears
    Sense of humor's void and numb
    And I'm bored to tears.......
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,017
    release30 wrote:
    :mrgreen: ....Sorry one of my strippers got a hold of my keyboard...I'm at work... :lol:;)
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    BASECASEBASECASE Posts: 31
    Everyone's a comedian... You guys know what I mean. One of the shows I went to last tour there was a 10c guy sitting right behind me who literally would sing the begining of every song before EV started playing to impress his friends with his amazing setlist memory. I almost went out and bought a gun after that show...I'm not antisocial by any means, I just believe in small show etiquette (yes I know that sounds funny, don't really know how else to word it). I will talk to you, just want to be able to hear the concert! As for the guy who had the sex change, if you're still interested, who am I to say no to sexual favors...Yes, I know that last comment is going to get me flamed. Probably won't be on the computer too much today, so if interested in the ticket my number is 407-234-9805.
    Bob