Options

Toronto Concert Aug 21, 2009

BS98229BS98229 Posts: 4
edited June 2009 in The Porch
Just wondering if anyone out there has an extra ticket for the Pearl Jam concert Aug 21 in Toronto. I was away for several weeks, got home and found out PJ were playing in Toronto....but it was too late...sold out.

If there's anyone in the Toronto, Hamilton area that has an extra ticket please email me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:bradsnelgrove@hotmail.com">bradsnelgrove@hotmail.com</a><!-- e -->, I'll drive, walk whatever it takes.

Very much appreciated. Last time I saw them was in my homeland....Newfoundland...its been to long.

Brad
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,009
    BS98229 wrote:
    If there's anyone in the Toronto, Hamilton area that has an extra ticket please email me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:bradsnelgrove@hotmail.com">bradsnelgrove@hotmail.com</a><!-- e -->, I'll drive, walk whatever it takes.
    If you walk to Florida, I'll find a ticket for you ;)
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    BS98229BS98229 Posts: 4
    If I start now, I may get there by Christmas!!!
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    LukinFan wrote:
    BS98229 wrote:
    :D:D:D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    LukinFan wrote:
    BS98229 wrote:
    :D:D:D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”