Options

Anyone else have CC problems at the Lyric in Baltimore?

i got idi got id Posts: 862
edited June 2009 in The Porch
The CC machines seemed like they were acting weird and they had to keep rerunning the card without a response....

If you had the same issue, check your credit card statements because I was charged multiple times even though it never went through on the machine at the Lyric....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I've also contacted 10c about this....Anyone know if it was 10c or local people running the merch booth???
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,780
    and that's why I pay cash

sorry about your troubles
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,886
    I had no problem with my card
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    TravelarTravelar Kalamazoo, USA Posts: 3,366
    Because they are trying to make something that should be a permanent fixture into a mobile device, I find that those machines are ALWAYS screwy, no matter which band is using them. I highly recommend the local currency for these types of transactions. It will always work, you won't go over your budget, and most importantly, you won't piss of the fans behind you in line because it took 15 minutes to process your single transaction. :)
  • Options
    I usually bring cash, but didn't this time....

I did like the fact that they had a separate CC only line so the rest of the merch booth flowed smoothly.

Anyway, just wanted to put this out there since I was about 5 or 6 in line and I know the people in front of me all had similar issues with the cards having to be swiped multiple times!
  • Options
    dustinparduedustinpardue Las Vegas, NV Posts: 1,829
    They were using Omni 3750 terminals. Those are a piece of shit communicating out, so comm issues cause dup transactions all the time. You wouldn't believe.............They need to upgrade to a Vx610 wireless.
    "All I Ever Knew" available now in print and digital formats at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and iBooks.
  • Options
    Yep I was billed twice.

Just disputed with my bank.

Now I wait...
  • Options
    jecicajecica Posts: 954
    They were using Omni 3750 terminals. Those are a piece of shit communicating out, so comm issues cause dup transactions all the time. You wouldn't believe.............They need to upgrade to a Vx610 wireless.

WOW.
    Appreciation is a wonderful thing: It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.... (Voltaire)
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,942
    jecica wrote:

WOW.
    Couldn't have said it better myself :lol:
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    My cc company already helped resolve this. I emailed 10c but never heard back from them.
  • Options
    Mcam55Mcam55 Posts: 1,407

haha hes right, omni's suck