EV Nashville Pre-Party Fundraiser!!!

14567810»

Comments

• demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,314
    sweet! just got text message from lisa? :)

the ames barell poster is on auction right now.
    i gave my bid! :)
    i won the ames bros cowboy barrel poster! :D
    sweet! 8-)
  • IamMineIamMine Posts: 2,743
    :)

I am really sorry about forgetting the pre party... we were having a good time being together hanging out and also hoping to find an extra ticket for Bobby to get in the show before going home tonight. It was too hot to drive home this morning (our car has no AC) and there was severe weather in our path outside Nashville...

Bobby is wearing black and white striped long shorts and gray tank top with hat.... black socks and gray/black tennis shoes. :lol:

His hair could be let down and it's really long and curly... or in a bin with a hat. :lol: He hasn't made up his mind about his hair. I told him to let it down... *shrugs* I love it that way!

If you know anyone who is willing to get rid of their extra ticket for 30 bucks... give Bobby a shout. :mrgreen:

He'll be at Ryman soon...

Have a great time at the show!!! It was INCREDIBLE last night!!!!!!
    JA: Why do I get the Ticketmaster question?
    EV: It's your band.
    ~Q Magazine

"Kisses for the glow...kisses for the lease." - BDRII
    good luck Bobby! :)
  • Foxy MopFoxy Mop Posts: 2,812
    Sorry to bail out on you guys last minute, but I'm afraid I won't be able to make the pre-party or the show. Have fun, raise some awareness and enjoy the show tonight!

PBM

Oh no... what happened? :(
    Wishlist Foundation

This is my kind of love...
    ♥♥♥
    demetrios wrote:

;)

He made it in but had to cough up an extra ten dollars.... ouch! I'd have gotten it for 25 bucks if I was there!

He's just not good at it... :P

But that's ok... I'm sure he had a great time that he didn't even text me the entire time Liam or EV played!

Good boy. :mrgreen:
    ~Q Magazine

Foxy Mop wrote:
    Sorry to bail out on you guys last minute, but I'm afraid I won't be able to make the pre-party or the show. Have fun, raise some awareness and enjoy the show tonight!

PBM

:shock:

What??

He didn't make it to the show?? Aww... I hope everything is ok, PBM. ((hugs))
    ~Q Magazine

IamMine wrote:
    demetrios wrote:

;)

He made it in but had to cough up an extra ten dollars.... ouch! I'd have gotten it for 25 bucks if I was there!

He's just not good at it... :P

But that's ok... I'm sure he had a great time that he didn't even text me the entire time Liam or EV played!

Good boy. :mrgreen:

whoa! he paid an extra 10 bucks, but you would of gotten in for 25 bucks? mama mia! :shock: :P
    it's tough to text when your enjoying, experiencing an amazing show performance.
    if only phone call charges weren't so expensive, you wouldn't need to txt message; just have the phone on all time, while you're on the other end hearing ed play! :D
  • PissBottleManPissBottleMan Union City, TN Posts: 4,154
    Foxy Mop wrote:

PBM

Bowel obstruction followed by a two-day hospital stay. Much better today.

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

Wishlist Foundation: http://wishlistfoundation.org
  • Foxy MopFoxy Mop Posts: 2,812
    Foxy Mop wrote:

PBM

PBM

Oh no! :( I'm glad you're home and getting better, that's what matters most. ::::hugsPBMhugs::::
    Wishlist Foundation

This is my kind of love...
    ♥♥♥
    Foxy Mop wrote:

PBM

PBM

I'm so sorry, B... but I am so glad you are feeling better!! I still remember you from the early days of starting those pre-parties as a tradition and setting up a non-profit organization... you, Laura, and others. That is pretty damn impressive and it's still going strong! :)

Thank you for all you do to raise awareness - not only at the pre-parties and suppporting Mike, but also sharing your personal stories that in turn helps others here on the board. If I wasn't aware of that, I wouldn't have been as informed to be comfortable in offering additional information to my cousin who secretly told me she had the disease.

((PBM))
    ~Q Magazine

demetrios wrote:

whoa! he paid an extra 10 bucks, but you would of gotten in for 25 bucks? mama mia! :shock: :P
    it's tough to text when your enjoying, experiencing an amazing show performance.
    if only phone call charges weren't so expensive, you wouldn't need to txt message; just have the phone on all time, while you're on the other end hearing ed play! :D

You know what... I take back what I said about him. ;) He explained how he got it and I thought he did a good job! :mrgreen:

I may have exaggerated when I said I thought I'd get it for 25 dollars...but I don't think so. ;) I am patient and would hold out as long as I could, making the sellers nervous and thinking hard.

Bobby said that's what he hates and loves about me... sometimes it embarrasses him when we go to places where there are salespeople and I'd be negotiating hard and if I am not satisfied, I'd walk out - pissing them off because they worked hard on trying to sell me something. *shrugs*

But I agree with you about the texting - I really didn't care... I knew that he wouldn't be able to do it because he is so into the music. That's why I said, "Good boy. :mrgreen:"

;)

Seems like you were there also? If so... too bad we missed you. :P
    ~Q Magazine

• PissBottleManPissBottleMan Union City, TN Posts: 4,154
    IamMine wrote:
    I still remember you from the early days of starting those pre-parties as a tradition and setting up a non-profit organization... you, Laura, and others. That is pretty damn impressive and it's still going strong! :)

Thanks Mel. While I'm not able to get out and help as much, it makes me extremely proud to see these parties and charity events going strong.

A great leader and wonderful volunteers...that's what keeps the spirit alive.

Cheers,

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

Wishlist Foundation: http://wishlistfoundation.org
  • kcherubkcherub Posts: 961
    Foxy Mop wrote:

PBM

PBM
    Oh, no. That is VERY painful. I was wondering where you were, but knew that you had a good reason for not being there! Hopefully, I will get to meet you soon! Glad you are better!!! :)
    I still want you all to "take care"--I am just damn tired of typing it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/kcherub#p/a/u/0/N-UQprRqSwo
    Just wanted to post and let you all know how very much I appreciated you all coming out, and supporting a great cause! I had a great time, and it was nice to be able to talk to people without shouting, although our choice of music would have been nice! :) I met so many cool new people!!! A special thanks to Lisa, Heather, Jill and Todd for helping--fantastic show of support!

I was just overwhelmed with all of the donations that were given to the give-a-ways--we had some neat things and everyone seemed really pleased when they won! We raised just over $1000 for Nashville Cares.

I will download all of my pictures in the next week or so, and post the link over here. Once again, thank you so much.

BTW...my uncle was really impressed with all of us and was thrilled that everyone actually seemed interested when Joe was talking. Thanks, guys. You made me and this entire community look really good. :)

Love you all bunches!!!

That's awesome!!! I'm glad money was raised for nashville cares!

Yes, I absolutely loved Nashville... beautiful place with rich history of music... and friendly people!

I'm so sorry I completely forgot about the pre-party... ouch! *slaps herself*

I was just enjoying the time with my husband so much that I almost forgot everything else - except for the show, of course. ;)

We spent so much time together that I'm surprised we didn't get sick of each other! ;)

I'm glad everyone had a great time on either/both nights! We went home very very happy and your community certainly proved a lot of people wrong with the negative stereotypes they've been stuck with!

I love Nashville! I would love to come back!

Oh wait... I am kinda.... we are going back to Tennessee but in a different city - Standing Stone Park and Cookville (where hubby spent some of his early childhood years there) in the 2nd week of July with our children on a family vacation!

Great job everyone on raising the funds and promoting awareness! 8-)

((hugs))
    ~Q Magazine

We were sitting a few rows behind you, and it was cool to watch the interpreter! I was the redhead in the white tank up at the stage during "Hard Sun" right next to you guys! MY security guy, "Baldy" as I now call him was just next to you!!! Small world!!! Okay, not so small since we all post on here and whatnot. LOL

kcherub wrote:
    We were sitting a few rows behind you, and it was cool to watch the interpreter! I was the redhead in the white tank up at the stage during "Hard Sun" right next to you guys! MY security guy, "Baldy" as I now call him was just next to you!!! Small world!!! Okay, not so small since we all post on here and whatnot. LOL

Oooh, really?? I remember you!

Too bad I didn't recognize you by the board! I really chicken out with people...unless I knew who they were. So I really sincerely hope I didn't come off as a snob. :P

"Small" world, indeed! :mrgreen:
    ~Q Magazine

IamMine wrote:
    kcherub wrote:

Oooh, really?? I remember you!

Too bad I didn't recognize you by the board! I really chicken out with people...unless I knew who they were. So I really sincerely hope I didn't come off as a snob. :P

"Small" world, indeed! :mrgreen:
    No, not at all!!! Just be glad I wasn't still sobbing. "Baldy" leaned over to ask me if I was "okay" after ARC. I had to stay afterwards to assure him that I wasn't a domestic abuse victim, and that I am just a freak with ARC. It's my "release" song. I keep my ARC tissues. LOL