Options

HATCH EV POSTER

HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,314
edited June 2009 in The Porch
If someone is going to the Nashville show tonight could you pick me up the HATCH POSTER
6920:136366.jpg
I'll buy you one, too.
Thanks
TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
www.UNOS.org
Donate Organs and Save a Life
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    OrangeBugOrangeBug Denver Posts: 182
    If someone is going to the Nashville show tonight could you pick me up the HATCH POSTER
    I'll buy you one, too.
    Thanks

Same here. :)
    ... are we going to the same place?
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,856
    OrangeBug wrote:
    I'll buy you one, too.
    Thanks

Same here. :)

why not. me too! :)
  • Options
    arqarq Posts: 7,935
    Is so retro and simple... i want one too :oops:
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Options
    CardinalCardinal Posts: 479
    Oh if someone could help me too I would be very grateful.
    Eddie Vedder Solo Tour Toronto Aug 9, 2008
    Eddie Vedder Solo Tour Albany NY June 9, 2009
    Pearl Jam Toronto Aug 21, 2009
    Pearl Jam Chicago Aug 23, 2009
    Pearl Jam Chicago Aug 24, 2009
    Pearl Jam Buffalo May 10, 2010
    Pearl Jam New York MSG1 May 20, 2010
    Pearl Jam New York MSG2 May 21, 2010
    Go Cards Go!
  • Options
    HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,314
    I'll buy you one, too.
    Thanks
    So, did anyone get an extra? Let me know. Thanks
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    ponytdponytd Nashville Posts: 653
    Tonight they were only selling one per person since they ran out of them so fast last night, but hopefully a kind soul managed to buy an extra tonight and will share.
  • Options
    Strangest TribeStrangest Tribe Posts: 2,502
    there weren't but about 150 available for night 2 and even though they were only allowing one per person they sold out rather quickly. The merchandise line was horrible again but I did manage to get a wallet with a cool EV handsigned guitar pick....
    the Minions
  • Options
    Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585
    there weren't but about 150 available for night 2 and even though they were only allowing one per person they sold out rather quickly. The merchandise line was horrible again but I did manage to get a wallet with a cool EV handsigned guitar pick....

So I hear not all the wallets have the pick, so did you see it before you bought it? Does it show whether it has EV's pick or a regular one?
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options

So I hear not all the wallets have the pick, so did you see it before you bought it? Does it show whether it has EV's pick or a regular one?

in Baltimore the wallet had a "mikinbin" pick :lol:
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• Options
    My bud picked up a wallet last night and it had Tortoise pick on it but had EV written in a sharpie on the back. The bag had been opened too. Not sure if Ed did it or just some roadie but here is a pic of it.

IMG_1612-1.JPG
  • Options
    dpphotodpphoto Posts: 284
    Hatch store sold additional prints this morning. If ANYONE has an extra ...please contact me.
  • Options
    Hawk123Hawk123 Posts: 2,002
    dpphoto wrote:
    Hatch store sold additional prints this morning. If ANYONE has an extra ...please contact me.

I called there right when they opened and they said they had a line out the door.
  • Options
    SawyerSawyer Posts: 2,411
    Will this become a coveted print?
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,856
    dpphoto wrote:

the hatch store online is selling some old school poster prints for just 12 bucks! :o
    http://store.countrymusichalloffame.com ... ?cat_id=14
  • Options
    MAN! If anyone has an extra and has sympathy for a show poster designer (Hatch lover) who was behind the guy that bought the last one Wednesday night - let me know. I emailed them yesterday and they told me they gave them all to the Ryman. arg.

Anyway, check out my work:
    http://www.gigposters.com/designer/6992 ... ctive.html
    http://www.themarvelouscollective.com
  • Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    demetrios wrote:
    dpphoto wrote:

the hatch store online is selling some old school poster prints for just 12 bucks! :o

I believe those are all reprints ... and, if this poster becomes highly coveted, I'm sure someone will (illegally) reprint this one in their basement and start selling it ... it doesn't appear to tough to copy.

I hope people don't pay a lot for this poster ... make sure you trust who you buy it from.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    jimed14 wrote:
    demetrios wrote:
    dpphoto wrote:

I believe those are all reprints ... and, if this poster becomes highly coveted, I'm sure someone will (illegally) reprint this one in their basement and start selling it ... it doesn't appear to tough to copy.

I hope people don't pay a lot for this poster ... make sure you trust who you buy it from.

so we can hope for a eddie reprint?
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    arq wrote:
    jimed14 wrote:

so we can hope for a eddie reprint?

well, a Hatch approved reprint, I'm not sure, I dont' think so (there are no other recent ones available).

But, some joker out of his basement making reprints that look like the original to make money on ebay, yeah, I'm sure that'll eventually happen .... like these ...

http://cgi.ebay.com/1981-THE-CLASH-CONC ... 7C294%3A50

http://cgi.ebay.com/Pearl-Jam-Soundgard ... 7C294%3A50

additionally .... I might actually buy that BB King reprint from Hatch ... wish they had an Elmore James one as well ... would make a good set
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    RedMosquito02RedMosquito02 Posts: 2,560
    Sawyer wrote:
    Only to those that were there....cause that thing is U-G-L-Y!!!

Did Olivia do the artwork for this??
  • Options
    Sawyer wrote:

not olivia maybe the youngest of eddie's daughters ;)
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• Options
    RedMosquito02RedMosquito02 Posts: 2,560
    arq wrote:
    Sawyer wrote:

not olivia maybe the youngest of eddie's daughters ;)
    :lol:
  • Options
    Vedder_Girl77Vedder_Girl77 Posts: 4,335
    This poster is boring!!

I think rocket poster is a million times better.
    8/29/00, 7/3/03, 5/24/06,6/28/08 & 6/30/08, 10/9/09,10/28/09, 10/30/09 & 10/31/09, 5/15/10, 5/17/10, 5/18/10, 5/20/10 & 5/21/10, 10/23/10 & 10/24/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 9/11/11, 9/12/11, 9/23/11, 9/22/12, 9/30/12, 7/16/13, 7/19/13