I will lick Eddie's....

circles downcircles down Posts: 182
edited December 2007 in The Porch
garage floor clean to show my appreciation for Spin the Black Circle. I'll head over to Stone's afterward and give his shower a thorough douching.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I think this song is lyrically one of PJ's best.. definitely their funniest by a long shot.

For years when I was a kid I thought the song was about the occult and drugs... I didn't play it in front of the folks... only in the last few years have I learned that it's about vinyl. That is great satire.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • halszka123halszka123 Posts: 1,109
    The same me. Specially in lyrics: "See this needle...a see my hand...", "oh, the ritual...". This song will always have two meanings for me. So misunderstood:) and so funny at the same time
    Not 10c member? Have sth to say? write to me - I'll put it on the forum
    halszka123@op.pl
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,392
    garage floor clean to show my appreciation for Spin the Black Circle. I'll head over to Stone's afterward and give his shower a thorough douching.

You know, that sounds really gross. They'd probably prefer some cookies or a card. :p:D
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • satansbedbugssatansbedbugs On Tour Posts: 2,410

Thats pretty discusting !!!
    *Marker in the Sand Fanclub * HNIC

Philly- 2005, 2013, 2016
    Camden 2000, 2003, 2006, 2008, 2022
    Philly Spectrum 2009 x4 - We closed that MFER Down Proper
    DC- 2006, 2008
    New York- 2008, 2010
    Boston - Fenway 2016
    New Jersey- 2006
    Chicago - 2007
    Seattle- 2005
    EV Solo- DC x2, Baltimore x2 , Newark NJ x2,  Tower Theater x2