Options

wilco at bonnaroo

LiftedLifted Posts: 1,729
edited June 2009 in Other Music
so wilco probabaly just wrapped up their set a little bit ago at bonnaroo...so pissed i'm not there, i was supposed to go and have off work, but some shit came up and i decided to be responsible. tryin to see the set list, if anybody gets wind of it please post.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Red Mosquito75Red Mosquito75 Moline IL Posts: 1,034
    i wanted to see jimmy buffett :D
    This is Not For You
  • Options
    ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    tell me about it... I would love to see the boss but wilco would be an absolute highlight. Seeing them soon anyway :)
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • Options
    Mcam55Mcam55 Posts: 1,407
    Does anyone have the setlist they played?
  • Options
    DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,413
    http://wilcobase.com/event.php?event_key=1188

It'll posted there in no time, I would imagine.
  • Options
    Wilco at Bonnaroo, Manchester, Tenn., June 13, 2009
    Wilco (The Song) / I Am Trying to Break Your Heart / Company on My Back / Handshake Drugs / Blue Black Nova / You Are My Face / One Wing / Pot Kettle Black / Side with the Seeds / Shot in the Arm / At Least That’s What You Said / Jesus, Etc. / Impossible Germany (for Kelly) / California Stars / Misunderstood (32 “nothings” at the end) / Spiders (Kidsmoke) (with cameraman strumming Jeff’s guitar, huge build) / Hummingbird / You Never Know / The Late Greats / Hate It Here / Walken / I’m the Man Who Loves You
  • Options
    well that certainly looks like an awesome setlist!
    the new album is fantastic.......find it and listen immediately.
    looking to hear of the earth
  • Options
    ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    what a great set that looks like.
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,500
    Handshake Drugs / Blue Black Nova / You Are My Face / One Wing / Pot Kettle Black / Side with the Seeds / Shot in the Arm / At Least That’s What You Said /

I love that sequence
  • Options
    BlackCorduroyBlackCorduroy Posts: 1,374
    Just got back from bonnaroo...Wilco was incredible. I was right up front and they put on easily one of the best live shows I've seen. Misunderstood was probably the highlight for me. I just wish they had a slightly longer set.
  • Options
    Just got back from bonnaroo...Wilco was incredible. I was right up front and they put on easily one of the best live shows I've seen. Misunderstood was probably the highlight for me. I just wish they had a slightly longer set.

well i heard that they played two hours without a break, so that's still a good bit of length for the average band...but yeah, i could imagine if i was there i'd probably want them to play for 5 hours so i could see why you wished it was longer. misunderstood is one of my all time favorite songs, i bet that was amazing.
  • Options
    InHiding19InHiding19 Posts: 2,385
    I was there and was in the pit too. It was the shit!
    Out of the Blue and Into the Black................Uncle Neil Philly 08 here I come!!!!
  • Options
    Haha i was just going to make a post asking if anyone listened to wilco. Over the past year they have become far and away my second favorite band. (behind pearl jam obviously hah) Im only 20 though and am also one of their younger fans as I am with pj....
    PJ: Hartford 6/27/08 Mansfield 6/30/08 Philly 3 Oct. 30 2009
    Philly 4 Oct. 31 2009 Hartford May 2010 Boston May 2010 MSG 1 May 2010
    EV: Albany 1 and 2 June 2009 Providence June 15 2011 Hartford June 18 2011
  • Options
    Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    everyone will pale in comparison after the marathon MMJ put on at Roo

glad ya had fun though... wish i couldve been there

how long did phish, NIN, and Bruce play? is there one place to find all the Roo setlists?
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Options
    BlackCorduroyBlackCorduroy Posts: 1,374
    sgossard3 wrote:
    everyone will pale in comparison after the marathon MMJ put on at Roo

glad ya had fun though... wish i couldve been there

how long did phish, NIN, and Bruce play? is there one place to find all the Roo setlists?

Oh yeah, I definitely agree with you...Unfortunately I wasn't there last year, but I've heard most of MMJ's epic performance and I'm VERY jealous of anybody who was in attendance.

I'm not sure how long NIN played, but Bruce played a little over 3 hours and Phish played about 3 and a half. I'm not sure such a website exists for the setlists, but if I come across one I'll post it.
  • Options
    Bruce set list:

Badlands
    No Surrender
    My Lucky Day
    Outlaw Pete
    Out in the Street
    Working on a Dream
    Seeds
    Johnny 99
    Youngstown
    Raise Your Hand
    Santa Claus is Comin' to Town
    Growin' Up
    Thunder Road
    Waitin' on a Sunny Day
    The Promised Land
    The River
    Kingdom of Days
    Radio Nowhere
    Lonesome Day
    The Rising
    Born to Run
    Hard Times
    Tenth Avenue Freeze-out
    Land of Hope and Dreams
    American Land
    Rosalita
    Glory Days
    Dancing in the Dark
  • Options
    Phish set list
    1: AC/DC Bag > NICU, Gotta Jiboo, Punch You in the Eye > Sparkle > Bathtub Gin, Character Zero > Tweezer* > The Horse > Silent in the Morning, Run Like an Antelope, Mustang Sally^, Bobby Jean^** > Glory Days^**

2: Rock & Roll^^ > Light > 46 Days, Limb by Limb, Farmhouse, Backwards Down the Number Line > Prince Caspain, First Tube

E: Suzy Greenberg > Tweezer Reprise

Notes:* with Free jam. ^^ with fireworks, and Rift tease. ^ with Bruce Springsteen, ** debut performance. Mustang Sally last played 6/21/88.
  • Options
    sorry to post em in the wilco thread
  • Options
    Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    i appreciate it get_right! looks like great shows from everyone
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Options
    InHiding19InHiding19 Posts: 2,385
    Get_Right wrote:
    Phish set list
    1: AC/DC Bag > NICU, Gotta Jiboo, Punch You in the Eye > Sparkle > Bathtub Gin, Character Zero > Tweezer* > The Horse > Silent in the Morning, Run Like an Antelope, Mustang Sally^, Bobby Jean^** > Glory Days^**

2: Rock & Roll^^ > Light > 46 Days, Limb by Limb, Farmhouse, Backwards Down the Number Line > Prince Caspain, First Tube

E: Suzy Greenberg > Tweezer Reprise

Notes:* with Free jam. ^^ with fireworks, and Rift tease. ^ with Bruce Springsteen, ** debut performance. Mustang Sally last played 6/21/88.

I was second row for this and was insane. I was also front row center on friday night pure craziness!
    Out of the Blue and Into the Black................Uncle Neil Philly 08 here I come!!!!
  • Options
    Get_Right wrote:
    sorry to post em in the wilco thread

yeah how dare you post that shit in my wilco thread...........well............while you're at it, you have the of montreal and neko case set lists too?

i downloaded the friday phish show, someone uploaded it on sendspace, it sounds awesome. wading in the velvet sea is my favorite phish song so i was kinda pissed to see they played it knowing that i should've been there and that should've been my first phish show.
  • Options
    gleemonexgleemonex Posts: 848
    I was at the Wilco show at Bonnaroo (5th row in the pit) and that setlist is missing the nearly 10 minute Hoodoo Voodoo closer with Nels and Pat dueling guitars. It was an amazing show!
    “Hello, babies. Welcome to Earth. It’s hot in the summer and cold in the winter. It’s round and wet and crowded. At the outside, babies, you’ve got about a hundred years here. There’s only one rule that I know of, babies — ‘God damn it, you’ve got to be kind.’” - Kurt Vonnegut
  • Options

yeah how dare you post that shit in my wilco thread...........well............while you're at it, you have the of montreal and neko case set lists too?

i downloaded the friday phish show, someone uploaded it on sendspace, it sounds awesome. wading in the velvet sea is my favorite phish song so i was kinda pissed to see they played it knowing that i should've been there and that should've been my first phish show.
    what can I tell you?
    Im a risk taker ;)

sorry I do not have the requested setlists
  • Options
    1STmammal2wearPants1STmammal2wearPants Worcester, MA Posts: 2,854
    Oxxys wrote:
    I was there and was in the pit too. It was the shit!

ditto! me and the gf were in the pit.
    2003 Mansfield III 
    2004 Boston I 
    2006 Boston I 
    2008 Bonnaroo, Hartford, Mansfield I 
    2010 Hartford 
    2013 Worcester I, Worcester II, Hartford 
    2016 Bonnaroo, Boston I, Boston II 
    2018 Boston I, Boston II 
    2021 Sea.Hear.Now
    2022 Camden
    2024 Boston I, Boston II