Options

EV Nashville Pre-Party Fundraiser!!!

Comments

• Options
    patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834
    kcherub wrote:
    Where all my bumpers at? LOL

Sunday bump. :mrgreen:

I try to keep bumping yours and other party threads. I mean these parties are so close so they should be on the front page. But they keep getting knocked down.
  • Options
    ponytdponytd Nashville Posts: 653
    Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy. 3 days till showtime and 4 days till pre-party!
  • Options
    kcherubkcherub Posts: 961
    Just updated the first post with some great things my Uncle John hooked us up with! :)
    I still want you all to "take care"--I am just damn tired of typing it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/kcherub#p/a/u/0/N-UQprRqSwo
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,903
    kcherub wrote:
    Just updated the first post with some great things my Uncle John hooked us up with! :)

i love uncle john. think i got 20 uncle john's in greece! :shock:
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    kcherub wrote:

LOL! Here's my Uncle John, http://www.johnbridges.com. He's fabulous, but not stuffy (as one would think)! He has been such a wonderful player in this whole pre-party thing! Without him and the helpers, PBM and ECM, it would never have gotten done! :)

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,903
    kcherub wrote:
    demetrios wrote:
    kcherub wrote:

LOL! Here's my Uncle John, http://www.johnbridges.com. He's fabulous, but not stuffy (as one would think)! He has been such a wonderful player in this whole pre-party thing! Without him and the helpers, PBM and ECM, it would never have gotten done! :)

sweet! :) i love his tip's on style!

*bookmarks www.johnbridges.com! :)
  • Options
    ChewChew Posts: 8
    Pretty new to the board, but my brother and I might swing by on the 18th. And is it too late to get in on the group rate at the HIE?

On a side note, it appears I might have an extra pair of 10C tickets for the June 17th show if anyone wants them for face.
  • Options
    kcherub wrote:
    demetrios wrote:
    kcherub wrote:

Your uncle looks really familiar. Has he lived here in Nashville a long time?
  • Options
    MR101979 wrote:
    Pretty new to the board, but my brother and I might swing by on the 18th. And is it too late to get in on the group rate at the HIE?

On a side note, it appears I might have an extra pair of 10C tickets for the June 17th show if anyone wants them for face.

Hey! The HIE info is in the first post, which you may have already seen! Give them a call, and PM me if there is a problem. Hope to see you at the pre-party!!! :)

• Options
    ponytd wrote:

Oh, yes. For-ever! He was the Cultural Affairs Director under Mayor Purcell (the first one, and maybe the only one, as I know NOTHING about the current mayor). He also used to write a column entitled "Keeping Up", which was hilarious, especially if you are a Southerner. He is a bit Capote-esque, so if you have seen him out and about, you would remember him. He eats at Bricktops about 6 times a week, so if you have been there--most likely he was at the bar with a martini. LOL He is a wonderful man--I adore him. He is going to drop by the pre-party, as well as Joe from Nashville Cares. They are all really excited about it, especially John.

• Options
    kcherub wrote:
    ponytd wrote:

Oh, yes. For-ever! He was the Cultural Affairs Director under Mayor Purcell (the first one, and maybe the only one, as I know NOTHING about the current mayor). He also used to write a column entitled "Keeping Up", which was hilarious, especially if you are a Southerner. He is a bit Capote-esque, so if you have seen him out and about, you would remember him. He eats at Bricktops about 6 times a week, so if you have been there--most likely he was at the bar with a martini. LOL He is a wonderful man--I adore him. He is going to drop by the pre-party, as well as Joe from Nashville Cares. They are all really excited about it, especially John.

Ok. I use to be a manager for a valet parking company here in high school and college and worked at a lot of restaurants and all kinds of parties here in town and he looks like one of the guys use to come to a lot of parties that we'd work.
  • Options
    ponytd wrote:
    kcherub wrote:
    ponytd wrote:

Ok. I use to be a manager for a valet parking company here in high school and college and worked at a lot of restaurants and all kinds of parties here in town and he looks like one of the guys use to come to a lot of parties that we'd work.

I am willing to bet that you have met him! He is a big fundraiser, on a lot of boards up there. So, needless to say he is kind of proud that I am doing this. :)

• Options
    DBev1980DBev1980 Posts: 67
    bump
    DBev1980, Frankfort KY

08-05-07 Chicago, IL / 08-04-07 Chicago, IL / 05-20-06 Cleveland, OH
    10-02-04 Toledo, OH / 06-07-03 Phoenix, AZ / 04-21-03 Lexington, KY
    04-18-03 Nashville, TN / 08-17-00 Nashville, TN
  • Options
    Bump. :)

• Options
    Girlfriend can't make it to the second show. I am flying solo to the party. I might not make it there at 2, i'm gonna try and wait for Eddie to get off the bus and get a photo with him or signature, but then I will probably end on over. I'm gonna try and find something to donate. I'll get back with y'all tomorrow if I find something to donate.
    Shows Attended
    2008 - Bonnaroo
    2009 - Chicago 1
    2010 - St Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis, Washington D.C
    2011 - Pearl Jam Twenty Festival
    2012 - Music Midtown Festival
    2013 - Wrigley, Dallas, Oklahoma City
    2014 - St. Louis, Memphis
    2016- Greenville, Lexington, Bonnaroo, Wrigley 1
  • Options
    Girlfriend can't make it to the second show. I am flying solo to the party. I might not make it there at 2, i'm gonna try and wait for Eddie to get off the bus and get a photo with him or signature, but then I will probably end on over. I'm gonna try and find something to donate. I'll get back with y'all tomorrow if I find something to donate.

Thank you so much! Get there when you can! We will start the give-a-way drawings around 4, and silent auction will end around 5. If you want to meet up beforehand, I will send you my cell in a PM. :)

• Options
    kcherub wrote:

Thank you so much! Get there when you can! We will start the give-a-way drawings around 4, and silent auction will end around 5. If you want to meet up beforehand, I will send you my cell in a PM. :)

Alright, sounds cool, yea, just drop me a pm with your cell. My cell died on friday night when I went fishing but I'm going to verizon and getting another tomorrow. If you are gonna be at the 17th show, I could give it to you then.
    Shows Attended
    2008 - Bonnaroo
    2009 - Chicago 1
    2010 - St Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis, Washington D.C
    2011 - Pearl Jam Twenty Festival
    2012 - Music Midtown Festival
    2013 - Wrigley, Dallas, Oklahoma City
    2014 - St. Louis, Memphis
    2016- Greenville, Lexington, Bonnaroo, Wrigley 1
  • Options
    googoo Posts: 226
    is there ANYONE who needs a ticket to the June 17th show? if yes, I have one I DESPERATELY need to get rid of! the seats will be great! PM me and I'll work you a great deal!!
  • Options
    dpphotodpphoto Posts: 284
    My contribution to the party:

1) EV "Into the Wild" shirt (black with white ev "bend pose" silhouette on front, white text on back) size XL - never worn/never washed (too big for me).

2) Toronto 2006 Poster - Kool Aid Man (near mint, never hung, stored flat)

3) Italy 2006 Poster - Skulls/Butterfly poster (a few dings on edges but good shape, never hung, stored flat)

4) Ames Bros Cowboy Gun Barrell Poster - (near mint, never hung, stored flat)

______
  • Options
    dpphoto wrote:
    My contribution to the party:

1) EV "Into the Wild" shirt (black with white ev "bend pose" silhouette on front, white text on back) size XL - never worn/never washed (too big for me).

2) Toronto 2006 Poster - Kool Aid Man (near mint, never hung, stored flat)

3) Italy 2006 Poster - Skulls/Butterfly poster (a few dings on edges but good shape, never hung, stored flat)

4) Ames Bros Cowboy Gun Barrell Poster - (near mint, never hung, stored flat)

______
    THANK YOU!!! :D

• Options
    loadedgunloadedgun Indiana Posts: 1,383
    I'm still confused how we're doing the give aways with the no raffle rule? Are we just adding our names to a bucket and giving donations?
    Midwest. Indy/Lafayette.
  • Options
    Good Luck & Great Prosperity!

kcherub,

ArticAngel (Angie) is going be our WL merch transporter, now. She is attending both Nashville shows & is planning on arriving in Memphis Fri afternoon. If you have any questions pm me.
    I wish I were the verb "to trust" and never let you down
  • Options
    ArcticangelArcticangel Posts: 1,443
    dpphoto wrote:

I wants it!
    Oooh Wishlist you're getting all my money this summer, aren't you.

Good thing I picked up a shift tonight before I leave in the AM... speaking of which, I should get back to work...
    PJ: St. Paul 6.16.2003, St. Paul 6.26.2006, St. Paul 6.27.2006, Hartford 6.27.2008, Mansfield 6.28.2008, Mansfield 6.30.2008, Beacon Theater 7.1.2008, Toronto 8.21.2009, Chicago 8.23.2009, Chicago 8.24.2009, Philly 10.30.2009, Philly 10.31.2009, Columbus 5.6.2010, Noblesville 5.7.2010

EV: Los Angeles 4.12.2008, Los Angeles 4.13.2008, Nashville 6.17.2009, Nashville 6.18.2009, Memphis 6.20.2009
  • Options
    ChewChew Posts: 8
    Well, my brother and I are in for the pre-party on the 18th, and we just booked a room at the HIE. Thanks so much for setting this all up! We're super excited!
  • Options
    loadedgun wrote:
    I'm still confused how we're doing the give aways with the no raffle rule? Are we just adding our names to a bucket and giving donations?
    You got it! We will have silent auction items as well! :) If you would have bought raffle tickets, just donate that straight out. It's really the same thing but with names instead of numbers. LOL :)

• Options
    Thanks to boxorbag for the items on the updated list!!! :)

• Options
    Bump.

• Options
    mysameoldfriendmysameoldfriend Tennessee Posts: 227
    it's almost time......

Okay, my donations:

1) Binaural CD, Japanese Import with bonus disc, purchased in London

2) Bushleaguer Promo Single Vinyl.

See you there!!!
  • Options
    it's almost time......

Okay, my donations:

1) Binaural CD, Japanese Import with bonus disc, purchased in London

2) Bushleaguer Promo Single Vinyl.

See you there!!!
    Thank you so much! You guys are giving me a warm fuzzy feeling. ;)

• Options
    ArcticangelArcticangel Posts: 1,443
    Oh PS I have some assorted '00 and '06 boots to donate.
    :)
    See you all soon!
    PJ: St. Paul 6.16.2003, St. Paul 6.26.2006, St. Paul 6.27.2006, Hartford 6.27.2008, Mansfield 6.28.2008, Mansfield 6.30.2008, Beacon Theater 7.1.2008, Toronto 8.21.2009, Chicago 8.23.2009, Chicago 8.24.2009, Philly 10.30.2009, Philly 10.31.2009, Columbus 5.6.2010, Noblesville 5.7.2010

EV: Los Angeles 4.12.2008, Los Angeles 4.13.2008, Nashville 6.17.2009, Nashville 6.18.2009, Memphis 6.20.2009