Options

Ten Clubbers from Arkansas?

ARazorbackguy1ARazorbackguy1 Posts: 456
edited June 2009 in The Porch
Anyone out there?
Straight down the center for a hot chicken dinner!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    PushinPaintPushinPaint Posts: 431
    I'm born and raised in Arkansas..still here as of right now. Been a member since '03 or so. First show was last year, I drove all the way to Columbia! and now I have EV in Memphis and PJ in Chicago...you going to Memphis?

go hogs, by the way
  • Options
    Harrison, AR checking in! I'm not an original Arkansan....born & raised in southeast Missouri. I've lived in Arkansas off & on for the last 19 yrs.
    I wish I were the verb "to trust" and never let you down
  • Options
    JM174075 wrote:
    I'm born and raised in Arkansas..still here as of right now. Been a member since '03 or so. First show was last year, I drove all the way to Columbia! and now I have EV in Memphis and PJ in Chicago...you going to Memphis?

go hogs, by the way

Definitely going to Memphis. We will need to meet up at the meet and greet before the show. I am in Bentonville, u?
  • Options
    Harrison, AR checking in! I'm not an original Arkansan....born & raised in southeast Missouri. I've lived in Arkansas off & on for the last 19 yrs.

Sweet :) Can't wait to meet up with all my Arkansas peeps at the Memphis show!
  • Options
    There are at least 2 more of us. I know 1 in Benton & another from Conway.

Memphis going to too much fun! See y'all there!
  • Options
    I live in Russellville now, born in Berryville. I just graduated college now so may be moving soon, just playing it by ear. i know ozark chick is organizing pre party, you going to be there razorbackguy?
  • Options
    ItIsEvolutionBabyItIsEvolutionBaby Rogers, AR Posts: 397
    Springdale in the hizzouse! I'll be in Memphis for sho
    Oh please, let it rain today, this city's so filthy, like my mind in ways . . .
    Memphis, TN 08.15.00
    Oklahoma City, OK 04.03.03
    Little Rock, AR 06.10.03
    Bonner Springs, KS 06.12.03
    St. Louis, MO 10.05.04
    Chicago, IL 05.17.06
    New York, NY 06.24.08
    New York, NY 06.25.08
    Kansas City, MO 05.03.10
    East Troy, WI 09.03.11
    East Troy, WI 09.04.11
    Chicago, IL 07.19.13
    Dallas, TX 11.15.13
    Oklahoma City, OK 11.16.13
    Tulsa, OK 10.08.14
    Memphis, TN 10.14.14
    Boston, MA 08.05.16
    Boston, MA 08.07.16
    Chicago, IL 08.20.16
    Chicago, IL 08.22.16
    Seattle, WA 08.08.18
    Seattle, WA 08.10.18
    Boston, MA 09.02.18
    Boston, MA 09.04.18
  • Options
    Never in my life did I think I would see Berryville mentioned on here!
  • Options
    IgnatiusIgnatius Posts: 15
    Another from Arkansas. In the south near Louisiana. I will be at the Memphis show next week also.
  • Options
    haha berryville is a small town that is for sure...and never did i think someone from harrison would be on here. i go there quite often. may have even seen you there as there isn't much going on! haha
  • Options
    I'm the one in Harrison wearing the PJ shirt :) And, yes you are right. There is nothing going on here! One of my favorite river destinations is Trigger Gap just sw of Berryville on the King! My bestfriend lived in Berryville until Nov. & now lives in Jonesboro.
  • Options
    no kidding? i dont know if you want to say the name on a message board but odds are i know who it is..i have two younger brothers too and a couple of elders so i know a wide age range. well i hope we all meet up at the pre party together... an arkansas ten club table...perhaps we should all wear some razorback gear of sorts to signal to each other!
  • Options
    I don't care for to put my name out here. Its Melissa Weaver. My bestfriend's name is Erin Massey. She just married Chris Smith from Bville. She worked at Booze Bros. in Eureka & before that she worked at the Lumbaryard, cocktailing. I know Sam Wilson, Cody Flowers, & Susan Somers just to name a few.

As for an Arkansas table at the pre party.....that could be interesting. I think I may have everyone put their home state or country on their name tag at the preparty.