Options

was watching My9 after tonights yankee/redsox game...

PJ Fan est. 1990PJ Fan est. 1990 Posts: 1,788
edited June 2009 in The Porch
The guy was interviewing Johnny Damon and he asked his favorite band...

i'll give you one guess what his answer was...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    seals & kroft?
  • Options
    no...the band that has the guy who sounds like scott stapp from creed
  • Options
    Gremmie03Gremmie03 Posts: 502
    no...the band that has the guy who sounds like scott stapp from creed

StP?
    Demented and sad, but social
    Wrigley Earthcam/Hartford 2013
  • Options
    pearl jam?
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • Options
    YES PEARL JAM! wow i thought i made it obvious enough
  • Options
    fuck damon. fuck the yankees.

• Options
    bo sox fan i presume?...hey you guys won tonight...you kicked our asses...no need to say shit things...maybe if you lost i'd understand...but you guys won...no need to be dicks
  • Options
    WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    Yanni?
  • Options
    South of SeattleSouth of Seattle West Seattle Posts: 10,708
    bo sox fan i presume?...hey you guys won tonight...you kicked our asses...no need to say shit things...maybe if you lost i'd understand...but you guys won...no need to be dicks

A Boston fan will never learn that. They like to talk smack about people that win them titles.
    NERDS!
  • Options
    just stating my view on damon and the yankees. i respect damon, loved when he was with boston but he went to ny and now i just dont like him.

• Options
    HermanBloomHermanBloom Posts: 1,764
    Bingo
    SLC 11/2/95, Park City 6/21/98, Boise 11/3/00, Seattle 12/9/02, Vancouver 5/30/03, Gorge 9/1/05, Vancouver 9/2/05, Gorge 7/22/06, Gorge 7/23/06, Camden I 6/19/08, MSG I 6/24/08, MSG II 6/25/08, Hartford 6/27/08, Mansfield II 6/30/08; Eddie Albany 6/8/09, 6/9/09; Philly 10/30/09, 10/31/09; Boston 5/17/10
    I thought the world...Turns out the world thought me
  • Options
    BeerBaronBeerBaron Toronto-ish Posts: 4,089
    Fuck the Yankees AND the Red Sox ... but especially the Yankees :mrgreen:
    1996: Toronto 1998: Barrie 2000: Saratoga Springs 2003: Buffalo, Toronto 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2006: Toronto x2, Cleveland, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Gorge #1 2007: London, Dusseldorf, Vic, Lolla 2008: WPB, Tampa, DC, MSG x2, Hartford, Boston x2, Beacon 2009: Toronto, Chicago x2, Seattle x2, LA #3&4, San Diego, Philly x4 2010: Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford 2011: Montreal, Toronto x2, Hamilton 2012: Missoula 2013: London, Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Hartford, Dallas, OKC
  • Options
    BeerBaronBeerBaron Toronto-ish Posts: 4,089
    just stating my view on damon and the yankees. i respect damon, loved when he was with boston but he went to ny and now i just dont like him.
    And rightfully so. Damon is a sell out. Period.
    1996: Toronto 1998: Barrie 2000: Saratoga Springs 2003: Buffalo, Toronto 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2006: Toronto x2, Cleveland, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Gorge #1 2007: London, Dusseldorf, Vic, Lolla 2008: WPB, Tampa, DC, MSG x2, Hartford, Boston x2, Beacon 2009: Toronto, Chicago x2, Seattle x2, LA #3&4, San Diego, Philly x4 2010: Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford 2011: Montreal, Toronto x2, Hamilton 2012: Missoula 2013: London, Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Hartford, Dallas, OKC
  • Options
    hey i was just stating a baseball star and how he is a PJ fan...thought it would get a better reaction than this...

when i heard the question being asked, i'm like
    "that would be great if he said Pearl Jam" knowing that it may be unlikely...

but then he said...

"right now, i'd have to say Pearl Jam is at the top of my list" (paraphrase)

then cut to some highlights of damon with Alive playing in the back ground

kind of a pleasant surprise
  • Options
    rawpixelsrawpixels Posts: 912
    hey i was just stating a baseball star and how he is a PJ fan...thought it would get a better reaction than this...

but then he said...

That's great to hear, as a Yankee fan.
    One man stands alone awaiting
    for her to come home
    eyes upon the horizon
    in the dark before the
    darkness leaves the dawn
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,315
    Boston sucks :lol::lol::lol: and who isn't a sell out these days everyball player will take the $$$$$$$$$$$ and run evryball player will take the $$$$$$$$$$$44 & run ,name me the one that won't ?? ..enough said :D .
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,315
    Boston sucks :lol::lol::lol: and who isn't a sell out these days everyball player will take the $$$$$$$$$$$ and run evryball player will take the $$$$$$$$$$$44 & run ,name me the one that won't ?? ..enough said :D .
    oh yeah Damon is cool especially now PJ fan way cool :) .
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,873

but then he said...

do you know Ashton Kutcher is a fan?
  • Options
    PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,873

A Boston fan will never learn that. They like to talk smack about people that win them titles.

they like to talk smack about people who say they could never play for the yankees

then sign with the yankees

i have no problem with players taking the most money possible... i would do the same

but don't say one thing... and do the complete opposite

and don't throw like a girl

;)
  • Options
    RedMosquito02RedMosquito02 Posts: 2,560
    Season Series:
    Sawx 6
    Skanks 0
    :lol: