Options

eddie vs pj

Red Mosquito75Red Mosquito75 Moline IL Posts: 1,034
edited June 2009 in The Porch
Are they seperate entities or one in the same.....from the early years I have always loved pearl jam especially eddie...I never thought eddie would ever do anything solo ...just thought of them as a great rock band with special lyrics...now eddie has gone on his own...which one is better....obvioulsy pearl jam...I have been bashed for saying that eddie is one of the greatest lyricist of all time but that is my opinion....I have never seen ed live for various reasons but nothing can stop me from seeing pearl jam....do I wanna see ed yes do I have to see pearl jam YES!!!! I think they are two different musical genres...both great. and this might be the first time that the whole (pj) benefits from everything...I will see ed soon but I would rather see pearl jam... what do you think
This is Not For You
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,884
    They are both very different, so it is hard to compare them. PJ is an all out rock show, Ed is very intimate. I can't wait till Friday, and then August after that. I am happy to have seen both. I would go and see the other guys with their various side projects as well if they plaed closer to me.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    halszka123halszka123 Posts: 1,109
    I want to see Eddie"s solo show :cry:
    Not 10c member? Have sth to say? write to me - I'll put it on the forum
    halszka123@op.pl