Options

Lets hope we get a tracklist soon!

BrainofBGABrainofBGA Australia Posts: 3,939
edited June 2009 in The Porch
Lets hope we now get a tracklisting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where do you think 'Got Some' will feature? opening track maybe?

i thought the song was some sort of impassioned plea / call to arms.

great stuff. Love Stone and Jeffs work in particular!
Melbourne #1 '98
Melbourne #2 '03
Melbourne #3 '03
Melbourne #1 '06
Melbourne #3 '06
Melbourne '09
Melbourne '14
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I heard there is a track called Zurtle the Turtle, love song about her and Backspacer! :lol:
    Melbourne #1 '98
    Melbourne #2 '03
    Melbourne #3 '03
    Melbourne #1 '06
    Melbourne #3 '06
    Melbourne '09
    Melbourne '14
  • Options
    VOLITIONVOLITION Posts: 328
    http://www.theskyiscrape.com

there is some interesting threads on this board. Check out the forums
    dig it
    "it feels like it's the end of the world and we all got a good seat. you know -- step right up, get your tickets...here we go."

- EV
  • Options
    VOLITION wrote:

dig it

Why provide that link? Shows me nothing!!!!!??????? Dig IT!
    Melbourne #1 '98
    Melbourne #2 '03
    Melbourne #3 '03
    Melbourne #1 '06
    Melbourne #3 '06
    Melbourne '09
    Melbourne '14
  • Options
    Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    since "get some" appears to be a single it has to be in the first 5 songs of the album... if theres anything weve learned from the past 3 albums its that theyre pretty front heavy... id say maybe the 4th... doesnt strike me as an opener

a tracklist soon would be cool though... just to kindof get an idea of the albums theme
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Options
    VOLITION wrote:

dig it

i thought the thread might get deleted, b/c everything else has. I also figured you had the capabilities of taking a hint and searching the link on your own.

For everyone else

try this
    http://www.pearljamonline.it/curiosit%E ... bumeng.htm

possible tracklist that has been floating around:

- The Fixer (written by Jeff Ament)
    - Get Some
    - Shift (written by Stone Gossard & Matt Cameron)
    - Dust (written by Mike McCready)
    - Forward Thinking (written by Stone Gossard)
    - In The Time Of Man (written by Ed Vedder)
    - Cigarette Song Part I (written by Vedder)
    - Cigarette Song Part II (written by Vedder)
    - Agree To Disagree (Pearl Jam)
    - High Crime (Pearl Jam)
    - Yonder (Pearl Jam)
    "it feels like it's the end of the world and we all got a good seat. you know -- step right up, get your tickets...here we go."

- EV
  • Options
    LedbetterdaysLedbetterdays Round Rock, Texas Posts: 555
    Well the guy from NME who heard the album said Got Some is the album opener on his blog.

http://hearyoume3.blogspot.com/2009/06/ ... nan-o.html
    Touring Fan since 1996
  • Options
    12345AGNST112345AGNST1 Posts: 4,906
    VOLITION wrote:
    VOLITION wrote:

dig it

i thought the thread might get deleted, b/c everything else has. I also figured you had the capabilities of taking a hint and searching the link on your own.

For everyone else

try this

- Get Some
    - High Crime (Pearl Jam)
    - Yonder (Pearl Jam)

IM gonna say some of these are just working titles. I think Get Some might possibly be Dust. The main riff is all Mike and it doesn sound like anything stone or ed would write.
    5/28/06, 6/27/08, 10/28/09, 5/18/10, 5/21/10
    8/7/08, 6/9/09
  • Options
    Stephen FlowStephen Flow Posts: 3,327
    VOLITION wrote:
    VOLITION wrote:

dig it

For everyone else

try this

- Get Some
    - High Crime (Pearl Jam)
    - Yonder (Pearl Jam)

that list might be really inaccurate... the first time i found it Get Some and The Fixer weren't listed on there and added later...

The Fixer was added after the interview that mentions that song title in it.
    Get Some was not on that list until after it was performed & the name was released.

The other songs are probably fake names someone made up.
  • Options
    When i created this fucking post all i was asking was 'lets hope we get a tracklist soon'

Wasnt asking to be referred to some made up bullshit that doing the 'rounds'

Ive seen that possible tracklist so for those out there saying 'read the forums' or 'do my own research' get off your high horse and fill in your hours doing something else with your lives.

It was a basic post / statement - 'lets hope we get a tracvklist' - simple as that!

We have album title and art work, two confirmed song titles and possible release date, so the next logical thing would be to announce the tracklist when done.
    Melbourne #1 '98
    Melbourne #2 '03
    Melbourne #3 '03
    Melbourne #1 '06
    Melbourne #3 '06
    Melbourne '09
    Melbourne '14
  • Options
    Murderers.Murderers. Posts: 1,382
    I hope it's not the opener. 2nd song would be better.
    What the fuck is this world?
  • Options
    My guess is that 'got some' will be around track 8 or 9

sorta like the last full rocker before the experimentals

ie grievance
    green disease
    big wave....

know what i'm sayin?
    ...The Moon is Rollin' Round....
  • Options
    WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    When i created this fucking post all i was asking was 'lets hope we get a tracklist soon'

Ive seen that possible tracklist so for those out there saying 'read the forums' or 'do my own research' get off your high horse and fill in your hours doing something else with your lives.

It was a basic post / statement - 'lets hope we get a tracvklist' - simple as that!

We have album title and art work, two confirmed song titles and possible release date, so the next logical thing would be to announce the tracklist when done.

I've seen a lot of angry dudes in my life, but you win. :|
  • Options
    Wilds wrote:

Sometimes i get a bit tired of people here who think they 'own the board' thats all. :evil:

So when its all said and done - 'Lets hope we get a tracklist soon!' :D
    Melbourne #1 '98
    Melbourne #2 '03
    Melbourne #3 '03
    Melbourne #1 '06
    Melbourne #3 '06
    Melbourne '09
    Melbourne '14
  • Options
    I want a tracklist..
    ...The Moon is Rollin' Round....
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,009
    Wilds wrote:

:lol::lol::lol:
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    Wilds wrote:

apparently an angry russian

tracvklist

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    Stephen FlowStephen Flow Posts: 3,327

sorry2.jpg

Sorry our replies weren't to your liking... next time we as a collective shall try harder!
  • Options

You just made yourself look like a whiney bitchy ass. I originally posted the link for you to have a look at, in case you hadn't seen. I was also trying to keep things on the down low b/c of the censorship over the album. I actually thought i was being nice, but you got all bent out of shape and wrote "Why provide that link? Shows me nothing!!!!!??????? Who the fuck are you anyway , some holier than thou fan club member? Please forgive me, I should of fucking known better than providing links that you have clearly already seen.

Stop acting like such a bitch!

- EV
  • Options
    Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    might want to subtractcock from this thread... one in particular :lol:

see what i did there?... ya

(namecallings not necessary :twisted: )
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Options
    bigbadbillbigbadbill Posts: 1,758
    Well the guy from NME who heard the album said Got Some is the album opener on his blog.

http://hearyoume3.blogspot.com/2009/06/ ... nan-o.html

Although I like "Got Some" (or is it "Get Some?"), I hope it's not the album opener simply because I want to be totally surprised when I hear the first song on a new Pearl Jam album.
    11/6/95, 11/18/97, 7/13/98, 7/14/98, 10/24/00, 10/25/00, 10/28/00, 6/2/03, 6/3/03, 6/5/03, 7/6/06, 7/7/06, 7/9/06, 7/10/06, 7/13/06, 7/15/06, 7/16/06, 7/18/06, 10/21/06, 4/10/08, 4/13/08, 9/30/09, 10/1/09, 10/6/09, 10/7/09, 10/9/09
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    we want the tracklist..we want the track..we want the cover art..ok we want ALL!!!!!!!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    12345AGNST112345AGNST1 Posts: 4,906
    VOLITION wrote:

You just made yourself look like a whiney bitchy ass. I originally posted the link for you to have a look at, in case you hadn't seen. I was also trying to keep things on the down low b/c of the censorship over the album. I actually thought i was being nice, but you got all bent out of shape and wrote "Why provide that link? Shows me nothing!!!!!??????? Who the fuck are you anyway , some holier than thou fan club member? Please forgive me, I should of fucking known better than providing links that you have clearly already seen.

Stop acting like such a bitch!

word.... 8-)
    5/28/06, 6/27/08, 10/28/09, 5/18/10, 5/21/10
    8/7/08, 6/9/09