Options

United Center question

cordurologycordurology Posts: 226
edited June 2009 in The Porch
Anyone know how many rows are in floor sections 1 through 6?

63_UnitedCenter_EndStage_tn.jpg
Lex 03, Gorge 05, Cincy 06
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    BeerBaronBeerBaron Toronto-ish Posts: 4,089
    I don't know this for sure, but most hockey arenas tend to have 42-44 seats per row. Often a few more in the front couple of rows since they usually go straight across without the aisles, or they just have one middle aisle instead of two.
    1996: Toronto 1998: Barrie 2000: Saratoga Springs 2003: Buffalo, Toronto 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2006: Toronto x2, Cleveland, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Gorge #1 2007: London, Dusseldorf, Vic, Lolla 2008: WPB, Tampa, DC, MSG x2, Hartford, Boston x2, Beacon 2009: Toronto, Chicago x2, Seattle x2, LA #3&4, San Diego, Philly x4 2010: Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford 2011: Montreal, Toronto x2, Hamilton 2012: Missoula 2013: London, Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Hartford, Dallas, OKC
  • Options
    lawguylawguy Posts: 257
    The United Center has probably about 40-55 rows on the floor. Thats a rough guess, but I feel like maybe there are about 25 rows in the first sections (1-3) and about the same in the back sections. I could be way off but thats my gut feeling. Last time I was on the floor was last time PJ played there. I think I was in a row in the 20's and I was either in the last couple rows of the front section or the first couple rows of the back section. Too many shows, too many seats to remember :)

The arena seems to be a pretty standard floor size for any buiding that hosts NBA basketball games, so if you have been to an arena show in a different building, then I would feel that it would be pretty close to the same number of rows on the floor.
  • Options
    ewokpeltsewokpelts Posts: 709
    WWW.unitedcenter.com

they hav a contact us feature. I'd try that and see what they do.
    i imagine it's about 25-30 rows per section. I do know that sections 1-6 have the same number of rows and seats per section.