Options

My Thoughts :) and Thanks to 10C and Pearl Jam as a while :)

mrmojorisincamrmojorisinca Posts: 173
edited June 2009 in The Porch
I'm a huge PJ fan and probably always will be...
Now while I had the opportunity to write this after hearing more about the whole Target deal ( something I wish more PJ fans would have done). I believe it’s was good decision for the band (not necessarily the best but a good one), they were still able to keep their integrity intact by working out a deal that will allow for other partners (including Indy shops) to still carry the album (this alone says a lot of the band and Target for that matter) not to mention whatever environmental and/or charitable cause is worked into the deal . Could they have gone the Radiohead route, yeah sure they could, but even Radiohead said they wouldn’t do it again so maybe it’s not perfect system either. Which brings me to the whole thing is an experiment and bands and fans have to come together to get this shit figured out. We shouldn’t just expect stuff for free because none of us work for free so why should any other band (including PJ).
Anyway that my say..
Keep on rocking in the free world 
FUCK! if you only hear what you wanna hear...
http://www.myspace.com/mrmojorisinca
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    will keep on rockin the free world no matter what..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”