Options

My plead..

LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
edited June 2009 in The Porch
Get this album out sooner!

I need new music for the summer! I hate fall albums. lol

Seriously, I want this album to remind me of the beach, campfires, grilling, baseball!

Fall albums are always depressing, colder weather, shortening days, dieing leaves... When I listen to Backspacer in January, I want it to bring memories of July to my mind!

So screw the artwork and physical CD, I'll take a digital release if it speeds things up! It's all about the music anyways.

8-)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    South of SeattleSouth of Seattle West Seattle Posts: 10,708
    Sounds good :mrgreen:
    NERDS!
  • Options
    Red Mosquito75Red Mosquito75 Moline IL Posts: 1,034
    it would be nice to hear some of the songs before the chicago shows so i know what they are playing but I say put the album out whnever the hell they want...just do it right
    This is Not For You
  • Options
    Stephen FlowStephen Flow Posts: 3,327
    You can still go to the beach, grill, watch baseball and go camping in September.
  • Options
    Purex37Purex37 Chicago Posts: 167
    it would be nice to hear some of the songs before the chicago shows so i know what they are playing but I say put the album out whnever the hell they want...just do it right

I kind of like the idea of them doing 2 shows in Chicago that are NOT supporting a new album. More potential surprises that way. I think it will make whatever new shit we hear that much more special and it gives them the freedom to do whatever the hell they want with the setlist. They won't be obligated to play 6 to 8 songs of the new one like they typically do on a tour supporting an album.
    Why go, Animal?
    Foxy Mop in my tree, no way. 
    Gods' Dice Get Right
    Come back amongst the waves yellow moon.
    https://www.instagram.com/knowcode/