edited June 2009 in The Porch
MSG '08, Eddie praised New York's record shops
and now this rumor?
better not be true
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 14,002
    they should start banning people on here for making threads over and over bout this topic tonight.
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Options
    tvismyfriendtvismyfriend Posts: 2,118
    metsfan wrote:
    they should start banning people on here for making threads over and over bout this topic tonight.
    An even worse punishment would be giving them the worst tickets in a stadium, for every show they buy 10C tickets to.
  • Options
    Wolf At BayWolf At Bay Posts: 236
    Sorry but we gotta be heard.
    Springsteen did one of these deals with a big-box chain for a greatest hits record, the fans were not pleased and he apologized.
    Just have to hope the band reads the board
  • Options
    tvismyfriendtvismyfriend Posts: 2,118
    Even if they did come on here, this thread won't be up long enough for them to see it.
  • Options
    GD200917 wrote:
    Springsteen did one of these deals with a big-box chain for a greatest hits record, the fans were not pleased and he apologized.
    i get the point but enough is enough. its like the 10th thread on here bout. not hating on you personally or anyone else.i'm all for the free speech but when the mods keep locking threads its like just end it.

• Options
    SM10080SM10080 Posts: 234
    GD200917 wrote:

I think the band knows what is going on. They may make a national distribution deal, but they are still going give the indie stores their due. I wouldn't be surprised if they release an indie store only album with bonus tracks.
  • Options
    chikevinchikevin Posts: 421
    metsfan wrote:
    i get the point but enough is enough. its like the 10th thread on here bout. not hating on you personally or anyone else.i'm all for the free speech but when the mods keep locking threads its like just end it.
    you should sign up to be a mod.
  • Options
    chikevin wrote:
    metsfan wrote:
    least i wouldn't lock threads bout actually news bout the band. god forbid people on here actually talk bout real news bout the band and not bout ed's white pants or whose the better drummer or your dream setlist

• Options
    SM10080SM10080 Posts: 234
    metsfan wrote:
    chikevin wrote:
    metsfan wrote:
    least i wouldn't lock threads bout actually news bout the band. god forbid people on here actually talk bout real news bout the band and not bout ed's white pants or whose the better drummer or your dream setlist

amen
  • Options
    PJFAN_seattlePJFAN_seattle Posts: 2,965
    metsfan wrote:
    least i wouldn't lock threads bout actually news bout the band. god forbid people on here actually talk bout real news bout the band and not bout ed's white pants or whose the better drummer or your dream setlist[/quote]

Agreed. Let us have some real meaningful topics to discuss.
    Shows:
    Seattle Key Arena 9-21-2009
    Seattle Key Arena 9-22-2009