Options

The waiting drove me mad... (is driving me mad)

littlewingfridayslittlewingfridays Posts: 242
edited May 2009 in The Porch
Anyone else eagerly waiting/anticipating/fretting over the next set of tour dates to be announced. Dont want to pull the trigger on CHI or TOR until I hear otherwise. Please spare me/us the agony. Must........hold on.......just.......a........little..........longer................
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    same here...I have been thinking about Toronto..but it's a 9 hour drive and if they are playing closer then i'd rather not drive 9 hours...but i have a feeling that any additional dates are going to be either down south or out west.
  • Options
    decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    same here...I have been thinking about Toronto..but it's a 9 hour drive and if they are playing closer then i'd rather not drive 9 hours...but i have a feeling that any additional dates are going to be either down south or out west.

i agree that is the most likely scenario. toronto or chicago just out of the question for me time-wise, work-wise.....so i can only hope for some southeast shows at a better time, say october....and hopefully i can drive down, somewhere, and do a show or two on the cheap. 2009 is all about conserving $$$, but i need my annual live pj fix too! :mrgreen:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    guacamolejoeguacamolejoe Posts: 2,396
    Anyone else eagerly waiting/anticipating/fretting over the next set of tour dates to be announced. Dont want to pull the trigger on CHI or TOR until I hear otherwise. Please spare me/us the agony. Must........hold on.......just.......a........little..........longer................
    We should hear pretty soon, maybe after Memorial day, hold off. I'm waiting also, friends & family in Cali. I'm also hoping less people will be looking for tickets to Chicago (need night 1 ticket ;)) after they find out where PJ is playing. The more places available the easier it will be to score in Chicago, hopefully :roll: .
    So, What you Giving ?........ (Thanks Speedy, Alesek, & Arq+friends)
    What You Giving

I suggest you step out on your Porch.
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh, See the World!
  • Options
    megatronmegatron Posts: 3,420
    i dont think they're coming south so im happy with going to chicago..

im really just trying not to think about the announcement or it will drive me nuts
  • Options
    JeanwahJeanwah Posts: 6,363
    I'm still waiting for my copy of Deep and the single...I can seemingly wait for everything else at this point...
  • Options
    Vedder_Girl77Vedder_Girl77 Posts: 4,335

I passed on Chicago and Toronto also and I am anxiously awaiting Ten Club's next announcements on the remainder of the tour dates. Rubysdad said they were going to play some shows in the west I did not hear anything about the South. I hope I am lucky enough to get to a few west coast or southern shows when they are finally annouced.

And JeanWah, I am in the same boat as you...still waiting for my x-mas single and issue of Deep...Oh where oh where can my x-mas single and issue of Deep be?...They mailman took them away from me...
    8/29/00, 7/3/03, 5/24/06,6/28/08 & 6/30/08, 10/9/09,10/28/09, 10/30/09 & 10/31/09, 5/15/10, 5/17/10, 5/18/10, 5/20/10 & 5/21/10, 10/23/10 & 10/24/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 9/11/11, 9/12/11, 9/23/11, 9/22/12, 9/30/12, 7/16/13, 7/19/13
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,941
    I decided I'll start a thread a few nights before the Chicago show just in the off chance that someone's driving down from Toronto to Chicago, and back, and if I can work that transportation and finding tickets out, then I'll probably do it, otherwise Toronto's definitely enough for me. I'm totally ecstatic about the Albany show for Eddie though - found out there's a great free show in Toronto the night before, and my dad and I are going to the Crosby, Stills and Nash show in Niagara Falls the night after.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,490
    Noop, 4 euro dates is quite alright for me :P :P :P :P :P :P
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,013
    i dont think they're coming south so im happy with going to chicago..

im really just trying not to think about the announcement or it will drive me nuts
    NEW ORLEANS!!!!!! :mrgreen:
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest