Options

XMAS Single in NJ

KnishKnish Posts: 53
edited May 2009 in The Porch
Has anyone in NJ recieved the XMAS single? And if you did, when?

I have sent numurous emails to ten club asking if the single had been shipped...with no responses.
Thanks

Knish
There are two kinds of women, one that takes your strength, and one that gives you strength

My next Pearl Jam show will be my 50th

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,885
    Knish wrote:
    Has anyone in NJ recieved the XMAS single? And if you did, when?

I have sent numurous emails to ten club asking if the single had been shipped...with no responses.
    Thanks

Knish

Give it some time and look on the board, people all over just started getting them last week.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    I only asked because I have seen posts of cats gettin the single in Europe, I would have figured the NJ people would have recieved theirs before they reached across the ocean.

Thanks
    There are two kinds of women, one that takes your strength, and one that gives you strength

• Options
    jimbojones1138jimbojones1138 Posts: 3,640
    i live in toms river, nj and mine arrived on friday
    it's largely due to eddie that i liked to jump off of things as a child...
  • Options
    Lee MLee M Posts: 142
    I'm not really what you're after, but I'm close in terms of distance. I still haven't got mine and I'm in NC. I would've figured I would've gotten it by now. I'm starting to wonder what's going on.
  • Options
    Thanks guys for getting back to me on this.
    What I find weird is, that I have sent a couple of emails to ten club and have gotten NO response.

• Options
    Lee MLee M Posts: 142
    Knish wrote:
    Thanks guys for getting back to me on this.
    What I find weird is, that I have sent a couple of emails to ten club and have gotten NO response.

I'm waiting a few more days before I email them. I'm going to give them until about Wednesday before I get curious.