Options

Seating at the Gorge?

crapshoot99crapshoot99 Posts: 21
edited May 2009 in The Porch
I just wanted some help on seating at the gorge. My wife and I are going on Vacation out West in the Fall. We are going to hit the Gorge for a DMB concert but I do not know much about the seating there. I have lined up tickets in orchestra C row 15 but is this good? are there seats or is it all grass? some guidance would be much appreciated.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,302
    The thing thats nasty about the gorge, is the side sections are around 7 rows further back that the centre section. IE the side sections row #1 is beside or #5 or row #7 in centre.

I was slightly preturbed at a pj gorge show.. when I got row 12 on the side which was more like row 17, and people newer in the club got better seats in the centre.

Maybe pull up a seating charge, but remember the side sections are about 5-7 rows futher back.
  • Options
    heather_honeyheather_honey Posts: 140
    Those seats are fine - Boyd's side (I'm pretty sure). I was out there 2 years ago and it depends on what your seat numbers on the side sections are. If you're off in the outside edges, it's not as good as towards the middle. Overall not really a lot of seating there, anyway - it's mostly lawn - so rejoice in having a real seat (no grass).

The stage is down at the bottom of a pretty steep walk down. It seemed steeper than Alpine to me, which was previously the steepest I had been to. Don't get too banged up on the drink or you'll need to bring a grappling hook to make it out. ;)
    Why go home?
  • Options
    GR8DaneGR8Dane Posts: 957
    Those are good seats. You will enjoy the show from there!
    Everybody made a movie....
    Everybody had a one line.....
    Everybody misses Andy....
    We'll be seeing him in no time.... Oh Yeah.....

We are Red, we are White, we are Danish Dynamite!