Options

Binaural LP for a not so good Toronto 06 poster

arqarq Posts: 7,940
edited May 2009 in The Porch
A friend is going to send me an extra copy of Binaural on vinyl, she said the record plays well (it's her favorite record) but the cover and the inserts are in good condition (not very good, not excellent, not Mint, good condition that's it) I have to listen to the whole record to see if it plays well but that will be in a couple of days... so i was wondering if someone have a Toronto 06 poster not mint to trade for the vinyl?

As soon as the record arrive i'll send pictures to the interested...

Any takers?
"The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    One hour bump
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• Options
    Hawk123Hawk123 Posts: 2,005
    Klausen or Ames?
  • Options
    Hawk123 wrote:
    Klausen or Ames?

Klausen but I'm not asking anything mint, I don't care too much for the condition.
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• Options
    :ugeek:
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,016
    I know you would love this aka Halifax '05 poster from me.
    Tella me .. tella me!! :P
  • Options
    That's one of the most underated pj posters ever! And that's because is butt ugly and the color scheme is lame :D but if you want the LP I could make an exception!
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• Options
    BTW I received an offer earlier but I haven't heard again from the guy again.
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• Options
    zappa99zappa99 Posts: 285
    I have the poster and would be more than happy for the trade if the record plays without skips or scratches. Once you get it check it out if it plays fine. PM me. Thanks
  • Options
    Well like I said I have an offer already but if something happens I'll pm you for sure! Thanks Zappa!
    Neil deGrasse Tyson