Options

Deep and Single Has Arrived In Ohio!!!

mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,918
edited May 2009 in The Porch
Kinda strange though. Wife and I both are members , And my copy was the only one recieved today. She joined much later than me , so I'm guessing they are mailed according to Membership #?
_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    hitmanhitman Posts: 469
    mmmm... weird. good thought. my wife's number is a little better than mine, so maybe i'll get her's today!
  • Options
    cajunkiwicajunkiwi Posts: 984
    Do you have to be a member by that Christmas to receive the Christmas single, or just by the time they ship it? I joined in late December (after the 25th) and have no idea if I'm supposed to get this one or not.
    And I listen for the voice inside my head... nothing. I'll do this one myself.
  • Options
    silver39silver39 Columbus, Ohio Posts: 1,346
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Kinda strange though. Wife and I both are members , And my copy was the only one recieved today. She joined much later than me , so I'm guessing they are mailed according to Membership #?

Nice I am still waiting for my copy!! Hope it's in the mailbox when I get home, woo hoo!
    "I'll ride the wave,Where it takes me, I'll hold the pain, Release me"
    "I'm not about to give thanks or appologize"
    "Caught a bolt of lighting, cursed the day he let it go"
  • Options
    yooperpjyooperpj Posts: 313
    Huh, I'm in Ohio and I got mine yesterday!
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,885
    Nice- hope mine gets here soon
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    cajunkiwi wrote:
    Do you have to be a member by that Christmas to receive the Christmas single, or just by the time they ship it? I joined in late December (after the 25th) and have no idea if I'm supposed to get this one or not.
    That's a good question. I hadn't thought about that.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    And it was nice to read the interviews. Very informative to see the interplay and thought processeson Jeff and Stone.

• Options
    Surf RiderSurf Rider Posts: 813
    This thread title sounds like a personal add by some ho.
  • Options
    Pearl Jam wrote:
    Nice!!! Well craigslist DID take theirs down......

• Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,013
    Pearl Jam wrote:
    :lol:
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    LukinFan wrote:
    Pearl Jam wrote:
    :lol:
    That better? Less cavernous Ho and more so fucking what! Why would you post this? :mrgreen:

• Options
    bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,090
    cajunkiwi wrote:
    Usually you have to be a member by a certain date prior to Christmas. Otherwise for your one year member ship you'd get two singles (assuming one year the single is on time). This is the single for 2008, so you shouldn't get it. Having said that, in the past I think people have so you might be in luck, especially since it comes with Deep which is from this year (I think? I mean we only got one last year but anyway...). If you don't get it you can always buy them off 10C, just email them and ask if they can send you one out. Worse case, it costs you US$5.

I'm assuming you're in NZ? Welcome to the club, there's a few of us here :) Maybe one day we'll get a concert to buy great tickets to... ;) Someday soon I hope!
  • Options
    silver39silver39 Columbus, Ohio Posts: 1,346
    Got mine in Ohio yesterday too!! woo hoo!!!
    "I'll ride the wave,Where it takes me, I'll hold the pain, Release me"
    "I'm not about to give thanks or appologize"
    "Caught a bolt of lighting, cursed the day he let it go"
  • Options
    u2pjfanu2pjfan Posts: 33
    Still waiting in Cincinnati.Go Reds,4 weeks until Nashville bound 2 shows.
    Cary Watson
  • Options
    Evel KEvel K Posts: 520
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Pearl Jam wrote:
    Nice!!! Well craigslist DID take theirs down......
    When I got to the hotel it looked fishy so I just kept going
    Things were different then