Options

Dead Kennedys meets Henry Rollins meets Mudhoney......

pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
edited May 2009 in The Porch
= Deranged Diction!!

First time through the first 9 or so tracks on the way in to work this morning and that is what I feel. Some VERY cool stuff going on. Hard to think now that Jeff would be in a band like this. NOT a bad thing at all, but hearing Three Fish...Green River...MLB...PJ...This is quite a departure for sure. VERY VERY VERY COOL!!! I highly suggest you pick it up!!! imho
Never, ever, flipping forget
"Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,014
    I can't wait to hear this CD- I've only listened to the handful of tracks up on their myspace page- very cool stuff!!!!

I just hope that they still have some in stock on payday at the end of the month
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    LukinFan wrote:
    I can't wait to hear this CD- I've only listened to the handful of tracks up on their myspace page- very cool stuff!!!!

I just hope that they still have some in stock on payday at the end of the month

I am sure they will still have some....If not...you know where to find me! ;-)

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • Options
    LukinFan wrote:

Sweet, thanks bro. I can't believe that you get to go see these guys live soon!!!!!!!!!!!
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    LukinFan wrote:
    LukinFan wrote:

Sweet, thanks bro. I can't believe that you get to go see these guys live soon!!!!!!!!!!!

I am even more excited after hearing the cds. It will be a treat to see them tear through these songs! Some as short as a minute, but hit you right between the f**king eyes!!

• Options

I am even more excited after hearing the cds. It will be a treat to see them tear through these songs! Some as short as a minute, but hit you right between the f**king eyes!!
    YOU KNOW I LIKE SONGS LIKE THAT!!!! (LUKIN) :mrgreen:
    www.RLMcDaniel.com