Options

Confused Cold Case

2»

Comments

• Options
    BeerBaronBeerBaron Toronto-ish Posts: 4,089
    5882300 wrote:
    HATED HATED HATED the use of Release. They could have fit it in in so many other places where it would have rang true but what they did just plain sucked.
    Agreed. A few of the songs were bad choices or were just not fit in too well where they decided to play them. But Release was terrible. They should have just left it out all together.

One thing that disappointed me was they no effort whatsoever was made to fit in lyrics with what was going on at the time that the music was played. I was waiting for Sad to be played at the ending with the "if just one wish could bring her back, it's sad" lyric ...

The shows were still cool to see, but could have been done better.
    1996: Toronto 1998: Barrie 2000: Saratoga Springs 2003: Buffalo, Toronto 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2006: Toronto x2, Cleveland, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Gorge #1 2007: London, Dusseldorf, Vic, Lolla 2008: WPB, Tampa, DC, MSG x2, Hartford, Boston x2, Beacon 2009: Toronto, Chicago x2, Seattle x2, LA #3&4, San Diego, Philly x4 2010: Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford 2011: Montreal, Toronto x2, Hamilton 2012: Missoula 2013: London, Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Hartford, Dallas, OKC
  • Options
    HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    I cannot believe how many of you watched this show just to hear songs you've heard countless times before.

My wife loves this show but we disagree there. She says it was a great episode(recognizing the inconsistencies in the story) and she watches them all. I've always told her I felt these types of show were repeatitive and predictible. Think I was reading a book while she watched.

Seems like a great selection of songs though and I'm glad to see some stuff getting more widespread audience.
    #FHP
  • Options
    ReeenkRoinkReeenkRoink Posts: 108
    That show was awful, couldn't even get through the first episode. Didnt watch it the other night. Stopped for a second to see what pearl jam song would come on next. It was too forced and random. And the show was boring, the acting was bad, and the woman detective has such a jacked up "Hollywood" plastic surgery butchered face that I couldn't take her seriously as a cop.