Options

PJ please retire and give it up already!!!

Lastexit52aLastexit52a Posts: 42
edited May 2009 in The Porch
...so I don't have to buy tickets and book flights all over the nation. You are killing me!

See you in Chicago!

Sorry if I pissed you off and you opened this just to ream me out. (Haha not really.)
"If I knew where it was I would take you there. There's much more than this."

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,928
    :D

:lol::lol::lol:
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • Options
    WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    ...so I don't have to buy tickets and book flights all over the nation. You are killing me!

See you in Chicago!

Sorry if I pissed you off and you opened this just to ream me out. (Haha not really.)

I was pissed. I thought you had some inside knowledge about my worn out pajamas that my wife is trying to throw out. :oops:
  • Options
    PJFAN_seattlePJFAN_seattle Posts: 2,965
    Ugh I hope they don't really break up soon, they are getting sort of old, not grandpa old but they are older than my parents =0 I only recently got old enough to go to their concerts.

How much longer do you think they'll stay together? I hope a long long long time
    Shows:
    Seattle Key Arena 9-21-2009
    Seattle Key Arena 9-22-2009
  • Options
    axel4pjaxel4pj Posts: 14
    I wouldn't worry. I think that they'll be around for as long as they are around.
  • Options
    staz17staz17 Posts: 88
    Eddie Vedder was quoted to say that he loves that the rolling stones are still playing...not sure if that means anything but it sure could be interpreted to mean something
  • Options
    DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,413
    At this point, they may last forever unless something crazy happens. They truly seem to enjoy each others company more and more on and off stage. There'll surely be no artistic differences as they get their jollies elsewhere. Mostly they all seem very modest and I think if a problem arose, as they've proven time and time again, they'll sacrifice instant individual gratification for the long term. That's somethin that's of utmost importance in a band.
  • Options
    Vedder_Girl77Vedder_Girl77 Posts: 4,335
    I hope they never retire. They are not old. They are only in their early 40's. They could play together at least another 25 years. :P
    8/29/00, 7/3/03, 5/24/06,6/28/08 & 6/30/08, 10/9/09,10/28/09, 10/30/09 & 10/31/09, 5/15/10, 5/17/10, 5/18/10, 5/20/10 & 5/21/10, 10/23/10 & 10/24/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 9/11/11, 9/12/11, 9/23/11, 9/22/12, 9/30/12, 7/16/13, 7/19/13
  • Options
    I hope they never retire. They are not old. They are only in their early 40's. They could play together at least another 25 years. :P
    works for me. and when Im older and have a job I can travel for their shows :D
    Shows:
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    PJ_kidd wrote:
    Ugh I hope they don't really break up soon, they are getting sort of old, not grandpa old but they are older than my parents =0 I only recently got old enough to go to their concerts.

How much longer do you think they'll stay together? I hope a long long long time

ok you need to stop with these posts! as someone very near the bands age (actually closer to your parents age) you're really making me feel old!! :twisted:

eh, who am i kidding...i am old :P

but pj will continue.....keith richards is still alive and playing so anything is possible :mrgreen:
  • Options
    norm wrote:
    PJ_kidd wrote:

ok you need to stop with these posts! as someone very near the bands age (actually closer to your parents age) you're really making me feel old!! :twisted:

but pj will continue.....keith richards is still alive and playing so anything is possible :mrgreen:

Hahah sorry.

oK you guys have made me feel better I was just worried cuz I read that Matt didnt wanna be like the rolling stones but the other guys might have to force him hahahahahhaa.
    Shows:
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    PJ_kidd wrote:
    norm wrote:
    PJ_kidd wrote:

Hahah sorry.

oK you guys have made me feel better I was just worried cuz I read that Matt didnt wanna be like the rolling stones but the other guys might have to force him hahahahahhaa.

:mrgreen: no apologies necessary

i think what mike meant was more of just going through the motions of being a band...make an album, do a tour etc....the band will still be here but it's not gonna be like the 90's anymore
  • Options
    pjamaholicpjamaholic Posts: 1,225
    PJ_kidd wrote:

'Nother ten years would be good. Mike did say they didn't want to get like the Rolling Stones.