Options

Would ten c exchange my ticket?

Drum Machine89Drum Machine89 Posts: 2,157
edited May 2009 in The Porch
Hey I have t c standing tickets for Manchester and London. Would the fan club possibly swap my Manchester tixs to seating tickets because my dad is joining me and he would rather be seated? my number is 402 xxx so I know my seats wouldn't be great? thanks.
Let them wash away
All those yesterdays
All those yesterdays
All those paper plates
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,938
    Hey I have t c standing tickets for Manchester and London. Would the fan club possibly swap my Manchester tixs to seating tickets because my dad is joining me and he would rather be seated? my number is 402 xxx so I know my seats wouldn't be great? thanks.
    Send them an email, that's your best bet.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    Fu ManchuFu Manchu Posts: 168
    They changed mine during the pre-sale but you might be too late now.
    Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
  • Options
    benjs wrote:

Would it be worth staying in standing cause of the seats I would get?
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,938
    benjs wrote:

Would it be worth staying in standing cause of the seats I would get?
    It's all based on demand obviously, so no one can predict, however, 402xxx will not get you any special seats - I'm 359xxx and don't get great seats.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    jack_bass_playerjack_bass_player Posts: 1,126
    If I were you with a number like that I would still stay in standing area and not go for seats.

At the end of the day, it's only mad down the front - personally I hang around the edge of the madness and it's always fine. You're closer than the seats you would have with a 402XXX and you can still avoid the madness of the pit if that is not your thing. Peace.
    2006 - Astoria, Dublin, Leeds
    2007 - London
    2009 - London, Manchester, London
    2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London
    2011 - Alpine Valley x2
    2012 - Isle of Wight, Manchester x2
  • Options
    Thanks guys, il prob stay with standing. The old man can lump it haha.
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates