Options

Rare MP3's

pearljamminmepearljamminme Posts: 10
edited July 2008 in The Porch
I saw a link on here earlier for Gremmie.net and went there to download a couple of songs, but they are taking forever. Is this sight normally extremely slow? I have a T-1 line, but they are only downloading at 1 kb/sec. Are there any other sites that have rare mp3's that might be faster?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Stephen FlowStephen Flow Posts: 3,327
    Thats weird, I just downloaded something from my cable connection and it took 2 seconds. If you have a T-1. It should take no time at all.

not if it's a t-1 line from a college w/ tons of people using the bandwidth.
  • Options
    Hi,

I run gremmie.net. Download times should be pretty speedy. I have unlimited bandwidth for the site and the host is reliable and fast. Chances are that whatever pipes you're using are clogged.
    member number: 198,xxx
  • Options
    smartass1235smartass1235 Posts: 136
    Hi,

I run gremmie.net. Download times should be pretty speedy. I have unlimited bandwidth for the site and the host is reliable and fast. Chances are that whatever pipes you're using are clogged.

i hate it when my pipes are clogged. :)
    4-30-03
    7-06-03
    7-11-03
    9-28-04
    9-29-04
    5-13-06
    6-03-06
    6-27-08
  • Options
    Hi,

Well I don't know what the problem is, but it is working now for one song, but the other song I tried is not working.

I not in a college dorm and I doubt it is clogged because Itunes downloaded instantly.
  • Options
    Apologies then for the slow download times. Fortunately most people don't have this problem, but it's always a bit jarring to me when I find someone does. If the problem persists, please PM me and I will try to address it. Thanks.
    member number: 198,xxx